Ch.8- "muggles" and "Bat Bogey"...

Brittney's POV

I finally reach the luxurious pool of the 'Golden Serpent'. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm in my swimsuit that shows little to nothing, just like Ashley and Christine. I find a nice spot and start to sunbathe. That is until I notice beaver and her mini entourage.

I must admit that they look really good, but I'd never say that aloud. They all strut to a bunch of pool chairs beside my family's and relax. I see beaver applying sunscreen to her and the minis before they all lean back and enjoy the sunshine.

Usually I'd make a nasty comment toward beaver, but I don't feel like it at the moment. Then I notice 6 people walking to the pool. They are all super hot and look rich. I scurry on over but get pushed aside before I get a chance to introduce myself.

"Auntie Pansy! Uncle Blaise! Auntie Ginny! Uncle Harry! Auntie Lav! Uncle Ron!" I hear the youngest mini shriek. The other two minis follow closely behind. Ugh why does beaver ruin everything!!

"Hey kiddos!" The group chuckles.

"Omg Blaise Zabini! Harry Potter! Ron Weasley! You guys are on my favorite magazine titled 'Hottest Men of our Time'!" I shout at them. "I'm Brittney Granger, nice to meet you." I bat my eyelashes and twirl my hair at the boys.

"Umm... excuse me! Don't u dare flirt to our husbands!" A black haired lady snaps.

"Sorry," I roll my eyes. "And who are you supposed to be?!"

"I am Pansy Zabini. And they are Ginny Potter and Lavender Weasley," she frowns at me. "Guys. I think she's one of the girls Mione mentioned. Her, and I believe girls named...Ashley and Christine?" The Pansy girls tells them.

"Yah it's them all right!" The middle mini replies. "They are a bunch of big fat meanies!"

"Umm...EXCUSE ME?!" I shout at the mini.

"Don't you dare to ever shout at my nieces or nephew!" The Ginny girl snaps sassily at me.

"Do that again and you will get it!" Pansy shouts.

Just then beaver runs up to us.

"I thought you looked familiar! Hey Pans! Blaise! Gin! Harry! Lav! Ron!" beaver hugs them.

"Hey Mione!" The group smiles at her.

"Hey, Mione?" The Ginny lady says. "This cousin of yours just yelled at poor Lynn. We taught her a lesson, but if she does it again to one of our precious nieces or nephew, I won't be afraid to bring out the 'Bat Bogey'!" She snarled the end at me.

I looked at them, confused.

"Gin! Thank you so much for your love and concern, although remember! Muggles!" The beaver said.

"What the hell is a 'muggle' or a 'Bat Bogey'?" I ask.

"It doesn't concern you, Princess," Pansy snarled. I'm telling you, the Ginny and Pansy people are scary!

"So Mione, how's that husband of yours?" The Lavender person asks.

"Great! He actually came back early as I'm pretty sure you all already know."

"But beaver, if this so called husband of yours is real and at the hotel, why isn't he here?" I ask.

"Because I don't want him to be near the likes of you! You will meet him at the ball tomorrow evening," beaver responds.

"And don't you dare call Mione a beaver EVER again!" Harry states.

I slowly backed up to my chair and stayed there while the new people conversed with beaver and her minis. There were even a few laughs here and there while I tried to block out the sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!