Ch.9- Mornings with Malfoys...

Hermione's POV

I woke up the next morning next to my loving husband. I gently and subtly kissed his lips to wake him up. Suddenly, my brown orbs met stormy grey ones.

"Good morning Love," sounded Draco with his husky morning voice.

"Good morning," I beamed at him. I kissed him again as our bedroom door swung open with a bang.

"MUMMY DADDY!!!" Sapphire shrieked. Draco and I jumped up from the bed.

"Is everyone okay?!"

"What happened?!" I stood defensively. Saph just giggled.

"I'm hungry that's all Mummy and Daddy!" She grinned widely. Draco and I both relaxed and sighed.

"Dray, hun, get Scorpius ready for the day while I do the same with Lynnette and little Sapphire here," I ordered Draco while I gave my youngest daughter a large hug.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Dray saluted and ran off. I chuckled and lifted Saph to my hip. I walked to her room and picked out an adorable outfit for her.

I dressed Sapphire in a lace white poncho-shirt. I gave her a short white tank top to wear underneath since the shirt was both see through and severely cropped. After I dressed her in a pair of short jean shorts. I gave her some white sandals and did her hair in a half up half down bun. The hairstyle complemented her natural soft brown ringlets. I added a silver heart pendant and a pair of Gucci sunglasses on top of her head. I smirked at my gorgeous child, loving the feeling that my entire family's wardrobe was all designed by me.

"Gorgeous sweetheart. Now you can watch the telly until the rest of us are ready," I told Saph as she beamed and races to the living room.

My next stop was Lynnette's room. I saw her and dressed her in a loose olive green t-shirt dress. The dress had a few white stripes on the short sleeves and had white lettering on the front saying "slay queen". I handed her a pair of brown sandals. Her hair was put into the same style as Saph's. She had a pair of yellow tinted round sunglasses that laid flawlessly on her head.

Again, I smirked at my gorgeous daughter and she ran off to where Saph was.

I went into my own large closet and found a chic outfit. I wore a pair of fitted black leggings. Above that was a simple white tee with grey stripes. I tucked in a little part of my shirt into my pants for extra class. I put on a light blue denim jacket and Adidas sneakers. I had a silver pendant on and straightened my naturally highlighted hair. A pair of blue tinted sunglasses finished off the masterpiece.

I held my latest iPhone model and went to Scorp's room, wondering what took so long. When I stepped into his bathroom, I saw Draco styling his hair perfectly. I giggled and they looked up.

"Well hello there Gorgeous," Draco addressed me.

"Hello. You do know that I have Saph and Lynn all ready for the day, right?"

"Hey, a masterpiece takes time." I giggled at Draco's comment.

Scorp was in a pair of skinny jeans with patches on them. He wore an emerald green tee on top. His hair, thanks to Dray, was parted daintily to the side. He looked gorgeous effortlessly, just like the rest of us. As if he was able to read my mind, Scorp looked at Draco and they both smirked. Wow they look almost identical!

"While you all are out with your relatives, I'll finish up some business regarding the ball tonight," Draco told me. I reluctantly agreed and I took my three kids to head downstairs.