Ch.4- The penthouse suite...

Hermione's POV

As I strutted into my hotel lobby, I knew my family was awestruck and that the plan was working. Inside, I waited patiently as my family gasped, taking in the view of the hotel.

"Hermione," my 'lovely' Aunt Esmeralda called, "you should repark your car. Even though it's obviously a rental, I don't think you would want it to be towed for parking in a reserved space."
Ashley, Brittney, and Christine sneered at the comment.

"Actually, my dear aunt, the car is owned by me, and the spot is reserved for me as well," I said with a matter of fact tone.

"But beaver, its for the CEO of Malfoy Industries, a person named Hermione M," Brittney replied.

"Brittney, I am the CEO of Malfoy Industries, and I'm Hermione M. I'm married, remember?" I smirked a smirk that would rival Draco's.

Brittney's POV

Oh that beaver! Trying to prove she's better than the rest of us, when WE'RE the superiors! I suddenly got a great plan. I was to ask my mother to put Beaver in the same room as Ashley, Christine, and me. That way we could prank her as much as we wanted!
I knew that Hailyn and Michelle were friends with that beaver but I wanted her to suffer.
I told my mom the plan and she grinned evilly.

Hermione's POV

While everyone else was taking in the sights of the hotel, I reminded Scorp, Lynn, and Saph not to mention their last name or their father. Then I walked over to my family as they went to the front desk.

"Hi. I need the room keys under 'Granger'," my Aunt Esmeralda told the lady.

"Okay hang on a sec," a familiar voice called out.

"Lavender?" I asked.

"Omg hi Mione! It's been a while! How's ur kids and Dr-" she stopped when I have her 'the look'.

"The kids and my husband are doing great! How's Ron?"

"He's doing well! Granger, was it? I got your keys right here. See ya later Mione!" Lavender smiled.

"Okay, thanks Lav!" I returned the smile and turned to my family.

"This is the plan. The adults in rooms with their spouses, Hailyn and Michelle are together, and Brittney, Ashley, Christine, and Hermione are together," Aunt Esmeralda smirked.

"Oh actually, I won't be sharing a room with Brittney, Ashley, and Christine since I have my own penthouse suite," I told them while picking at my manicure like the news was ordinary.

The girls were red in the face. "Fine!!" They shouted and stomped off into the elevator. Scorp, Saph, and Lynn followed me as I strutted along with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!
Yay!!! I graduated 6th grade today!! Middle school, here I come!!😆

-Emma