Ch. 3- The introductions...

Brittney's POV

I was awestruck at the car, which I believe is a Lamborghini. The car parks in a reserved spot. My whole family's eyes are on the car to see who may come out. The door opened, and first we saw beautiful tanned and hairless legs step out with the most glamorous heels I've ever seen. The lady was wearing a beautiful black cocktail dress that reached to just above her knees with a 'high low' hem. The dress was off the shoulder and blended well with her tanned complexion. Her brown hair fell naturally into elegant ringlets on her back, and she was wearing sunglasses. In the lady's hair was a stunning clip made with rubies and diamonds that formed the shape of a snake...how ironic at this hotel?!
I was standing awestruck like the rest of my family- not beaver's parents and grandparents, huh- as the gorgeous lady made her way to the back of the car and let out 3 gorgeous children...wait, SHE HAS CHILDREN?! First came a young boy who I guessed was about 7 or 8. He had dazzling platinum blonde hair. He too was wearing brand named sunglasses. He was wearing slick blue skinny jeans and a plaid button down shirt. I looked down and saw a pair of the most expensive supreme yeezys!
Next came a younger girl, who I guessed was about 5. She too had brand named sunglasses. Her hair, platinum blonde color like her brother, reached her waist and was beautifully beach waved. The girl wore an off the shoulder sky blue dress with white polka dots that flared from the skirt. She also had on a pair of metallic silver flats.
Then the last child came out of the car. She was literally a ball of energy. The girl looked about 3 and wore a bubblegum pink dress with a floral pattern. On her feet were a pair of golden sandals. The little girl's hair was light brown and was in elegant natural ringlets that bounced on her back.

Suddenly, the 3 children strutted over to us like their mother with their backs straight and heads held high. I walked up to the glorious lady and put out my hand. "Brittney Granger, supermodel."

"Oh Brittney, didn't your mother ever tell you not to lie? And do I really look that different?" The lady asked. My family just stared at her, confused. Then she took off her sunglasses...

"BEAVER?!" Christine, Ashley, and I shrieked.

"Yes! Hello everyone!" Beaver said as she waved to my family. Hermione then went over to hug her grandparents and parents, her children following suit.

"Hermione, sweetie," my mother started, a fake smile plastered on her face, "You really shouldn't have children before getting married. It brings down the Granger Family name!"

"Oh but Aunt Esmeralda, I am married!" Hermione said and raised her hand. There on her finger was a diamond ring shaped as a snake. "This is my 7 year old son, Scorpius, my 5 year old daughter, Lynnette, and my 3 year old daughter, Sapphire." The children took off their sunglasses and politely waved. The eldest and youngest had beautiful stormy grey eyes, while the middle child had lovely honey colored ones.
Somehow, the children looked awfully familiar, but I just couldn't figure it out.

"Let's enter, shall we?" Hermione said and strutted into the lobby, her children following closely behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!
Hey luvs! Sry it's been a while! I've been a reader for the past few weeks! I'm still here don't worry!

- Emma