"Who's the yo-yo with the yo-yo?" Zack asked.

"That's Johan Yo," I replied.

"He's won eight gold medals at the Yo-Olympics," Cody added

"So you're toast," Zack said to his twin.

"Not if I master my new trick. I call it: The Around the Universe String Theory."

Cody proceeded to show us his trick but messed up when the yo-yo itself flew out of his hand and knocked into a smoothie, spilling it all over Piper, one of the girls at the juice bar.

"Was that supposed to happen?" she asked.

"Um........yes," Cody replied.

"Oh! Then yay!"

"You are adorable," Zack smiled at Piper.

"Oh brother," I muttered.

"Here, buy yourself a coral paperweight."

Zack handed Piper his card. I ordered Cody another Banana Fofana as I promised. Caleb and I headed for the ship's library to do some research for our history reports.

Later, after getting the information we needed, Caleb and I returned to the Sky Deck and found Cody with Band-Aids on his face.

"Cody, what happened to you?" I asked noticing a neon purple bandage.

"I got hit in the face while practicing my yo-yo trick," he replied as a waiter placed a tray next to Zack.

"By the yo-yo?" Caleb asked.

"Hey babe, wanna try a chocolate covered lobster leg?" Zack asked Piper.

"Sounds gross, but okay," she nodded and took a bite out of the sugary covered seafood dish.

I started feeling sick to my stomach, but not from the motion of the ship! 

"Uh Zack," Cody pulled him on to his feet, "You really shouldn't use your cash card on stupid stuff."

"It's not stupid stuff," Zack stated defensively.

"Oh, sure! What else would be stupid, caramel covered salmon?" I frowned.

"Here are your monogram golf clubs," a waiter said handing Zack a fancy and expensive looking set of golf clubs.

"Keep up with the crazy spending spree or there will be nothing left," Caleb said and we both left for our cabins to put together our projects.

The next day, I found out Zack had maxed out his and Cody's cash cards

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next day, I found out Zack had maxed out his and Cody's cash cards. Yep! Definitely warned him! Now, the twins had to get jobs around the ship in order to pay for food and necessities for the rest of the semester.