Part 24

The New Boy. Part #24

Abby's POV

I-I need to tell you something. Great Abby way to stumble across your words. What? Liam smiled lightly, his brown eyes glistening. I couldn't tell him, could I. I couldn't hide it either. Looks like I was trapped in a corner, and the only way to get out was admitting it, whether he reacted good or bad. I couldn't lie to save my life, I definitely couldn't come up with an excuse..Are you going to tell me Abby? Liam chuckled.

I..Erm, um. Liam I'm just going to say it. I like you. I like you a lot. Ever since I met you, I've liked you. The way your hair brushes against your face, your super star smile, the way someone can get lost in your almond eyes. Just by looking at them. Oh my god. I was so dumb. Liam was surprised. As if he couldn't quite figure out how to soak it all in. Great, I murmured. This was great. Liam was going to tell Harry, and then the other boys would know too. I was going to be the laughing stock of One Direction. My life was over. Abby. I mentally slapped myself. Next time, hide your feelings a little better, okay? I was pulled out of my thoughts quickly from Liam's response. Had I heard him right? What did he say? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? Abby. I like you too,in fact a lot. Seeing you with Harry stung..I love your blonde hair, and your amazing blue eyes. I like that you can have a good laugh, and keep a secret. Well that is, except from yourself he chuckled. He was right, I couldn't keep things from myself..

Hey, I'm not the one who was..you know, the other day. I mean seriously Li? You didn't even lock the door. His face turned the perfect shade of pink. I knew just how to embarrass him. Abby? We can't tell anyone. Harry, would kill us. I signed. I hated how right Liam was..

SORRY! Short chapter I know. Ugh. After 12 today, I'm not gonna be able to write a new chapter for a bit. But that's okay. Hahahaha, so you guys happy about Team Libby? Or Labby? Lol they need a name. Thanks to Everyone who reads and votes and fans me. It means so flipping much. If you actually read my little note, comment The word 'olives'. Just because you can.(: BYE!<3