Part 11

The New Boy. Part #11

Abby dropped her phone. Could it be? Harry had a reason he couldn't contact her! He missed her and loved her, his feelings had never changed. Abby didn't know how to react. She smiled, and for the first time in weeks, things felt like they were meant to be. As Abby was thinking of how happy she was, she realized she needed to text him back. HARRY EDWARD STYLES! I MISS YOU. I hope you are doing okay, and I'm so glad you finally contacted me. How are things? We haven't spoken in months.

Harry texted back: I know, and I missed you more than anything. But bad news. I'm not sure I'm coming back....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby's stomach had just flopped. How couldn't he come back? That wasn't fair. It just wasn't. Harry explained he might visit after he tried out for the Xfactor.

His audition was in exactly 3 months. Abby really wanted to be there for him, live. But she knew that wasn't going to happen. It was getting late, but she didn't want to say goodbye. Then, suddenly, in the middle of conversation Harry texted: Sorry, something came up and I need to wake up early, goodnight.

Abby texted back;Sweet dreams, I love you Harry!

Harry: I love you too Abby.

Abby still felt something was missing, what wasn't he doing that he usually did? She missed the phone calls that lasted for hours on end, the relentless Skype dates, and the adorable texts be used to send her. But relief washed over her. He had a phone now, it would go back to being like it was before, right? Abby had no idea how wrong she was..