Part 21

Team Haz?Zayn? Or Leeyum? It will affect the next chapters, so tell me what guy you are hoping she ends up with! Thanks babes<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The New boy. Part #21

I woke up around 2 am, to the feeling of Harry giving me a kiss. Hello love, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you! Mind if I stay in your room tonight? He gave me a seductive wink. I just let out a quiet laugh. Sure. But you better not hog the bed! He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. I don't know why, but Harry was obsessed with being naked, or anywhere close to it! Personally, I had never seen him naked. Which was fine, I didn't need to, but maybe one day..my thoughts were interrupted by the bouncing of Harry trying to get into the bed. Harry! I laughed, you're going to break something! That was the plan, he smiled. So, are you excited for that date tomorrow? Harry asked lovingly. Shit, I totally forgot about that. Of course! I squealed, showing my excitement. Even though I had forgotten, I was extremely looking forward to it. What are we going to do? I asked him. Woah. You asked me on this date, and I have to decide what we're going to do? He playfully rolled his eyes. No, I could think of something, I just thought you might want to help!

Surprise me. He chuckled. Harry? Yes Abby? I love you. I love you too,babe! He said before planting a kiss on my lips. Harry was a great kisser. Before I realized it, he was practically on top of me. Woah Haz, whatcha doing? I giggled. He kissed my forehead. I could feel his breathe on my face as he gave me playful love bites on my neck. Harry? Are you a virgin? This probably wasn't a good time..but I needed to know. Harry frowned, as if the question hurt him. No love, I'm not...he quickly trailed off. He had sex with someone other than me. Even though we had never had sex, I felt like Harry was the one. He was someone I had saved it for. Clearly he didn't feel the need to save it for me. Oh. I responded, feeling a little hurt. Well I'm tired Harry, I'm going to sleep. He was still laying on me, and kissed me once more before letting me go. I know it's no surprise Harry wasn't a virgin, he was good looking,smart, athletic, and talented. Of course all the girls loved him. I know it was the past, and I shouldn't be bothered, but I felt a sting of jealousy knowing that he slept with someone else. Oh well, I brushed it away. He wasn't the one kissing his girlfriends best friends....

****************************

I woke up and the bed was empty. I could hear a few voices downstairs, so I headed down. They all kind of looked me up and down. Niall was still with his family, and Louis was upstairs with Eleanor. Of course, just the four of us. What a big happy family. A big,awkward,too close,family. I went over and gave Harry a hug. I couldn't help but feel incredibly awkward standing next to Liam. I wanted to forget about it, but it was Liam. How could I? A laugh emerged as I thought about yesterday. The three of them gave me a look like I was insane. What's so funny? Zayn asked. Oh nothing, I kept laughing. Just a funny joke Liam told me yesterday. Liam started blushing, realizing that it wasn't a joke that I was thinking of. I turned to Harry. Haz? How about we go swimming? I pleaded with him, because it was a little chilly out. But it's like 60 degrees out! I know, but....I gave him my best puppy dog look I could, and I could feel him about to cave in. Fine, he gave me that award winning smile..I'd do anything for you, love. I smiled, kissed his cheek an ran upstairs to get ready.

Zayn's POV

She was perfect. I knew I couldn't have her though, I mean come on. She was my best mates girlfriend for crying out loud! But that kiss, the unintentional kiss, I felt something. I looked up, and Liam was watching as Abby left. He liked her too. Shit. Not only did I have no chance because she was with Haz, but she was giving Liam looks today. Flirty looks. Maybe I'm crazy, but she was definitely up to something. I needed to move on. Come on! I thought. I'm Zayn Malik. From the biggest boy band in the world? I could have almost any girl, but she was off limits. I needed to find someone else. But who?

Liam's POV

I knew Abby wasn't soon going to forget the awkward meeting last night. Oh well, I sighed. She was just too damn adorable. She probably thought less of me, seeing Daddy Direction as a hormonal teenage guy definitely could have an effect on someone! I needed to talk to someone about this crush I was forming. But who? Nialler was away, Louis was spending some time with El, and Harry would KILL me if he found out. That left Zayn. But what would Zayn think of the crush? Would he think I was insane for liking my best friends girl? Probably. But I had to talk to someone. Things were getting out of hand....

YAYYY.(: I made a bit of a longer chapter for once guys! Proud of me? I am. Well you still have a chance to pick...Team Haz?Zayn?Leeyum? How about Niall? LOL JK. 3 boys is plenty. Next chapter will be the date.(: How will that turn out? Hmmmm.. Guess that's for me to know and you to find out. But depending on what guy you want her to end up with can affect it! So let me know who you want.(: