Part 19

The New Boy part #19

That was super close. I was still flustered about last nights kiss. I went into the kitchen to have breakfast with the boys. Hello love! Harry yelled. Hello Haz, I smiled. What's the agenda for today? Well, Louis is out with Eleanor, and Niall is back at his parents, he's visiting for a few days. Wait. Who is Eleanor? I questioned. That's lou's girlfriend! Liam exclaimed happily. You'd like her love, Harry told me. Well, if you don't mind I have a raging headache, and I think I'm going to go back to bed. How's about tomorrow we go out Haz? He smiled. Sure thing love! Zayn and I are going out, be back in a couple of hours. Get some rest, let Liam know if you need anything. Alright, I giggled. I walked up to my room and I heard the door slam. So now what? I lied about the headache. I just needed to sort things out. I didn't like Zayn, I was sure of it. Haz Haz Haz. Haz, and Haz only! I couldn't believe I even kissed Zayn, my mind was reeling. I might get a headache if I don't quit thinking about this, I moaned. Are you okay? Liam asked politely. Yes I'm fine! Come watch a movie with me Li? He smiled sweetly. Sure Abs. What movie? I don't know..you pick? How about the Notebook? I smiled. That was one of Harry's favorites! Sure!!i giggled softly. Liam put in the DVD and jumped onto the bed practically pushing me onto the floor. As soon as the movie started I couldn't help but stare at Liam. Lord NO. Do not even think about adding a third boy to this problem. But I couldn't help noticing his beautiful brown eyes. I was a sucker for brown eyes, and his especially glistened. I think he realized I was staring, because he asked what was wrong. Oh nothing, I blushed. Just in a day dream that's all.. He let out a soft chuckle. Well that was embarrassing. Focus Abby focus. Harry is your boyfriend. Yes, this was true..but Liam and Zayn..she just didn't know what to do. UGH! She was so frustrated. Why did this have to happen to her? She didn't know what to do. She felt a tear stream down her face. Don't cry Abby! Come here. Liam wrapped his arms around her, putting her into a friendly, warm hug. Liam smelt so good. He kissed her forehead. Here we go,again. Abby let out a sigh.