Part 23

The New Boy. Part #23

Abby's POV

I'm sorry Harry. I just can't do this anymore. I dashed out of the water picked up my things and trudged to the car. Are you coming? I shouted down to Harry. Yeah, er uh ok. He said.

I needed to break things of with Harry. I knew it would break his heart, and believe me it would break mine too. But I couldn't continue to date someone when I had feelings for his bestfriend. But he didn't need to know all the details.. He hopped into the car, and we sat there awkwardly for a minute or two, before I finally said, Harry, I think we should see other people. WHAT?! WHO IS HE ABBY? WE DATED FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND SUDDENLY YOU JUST WANT TO SEPERATE? Harry! I cried, You don't understand! I DON'T UNDERSTAND? YOU'RE RIGHT. I DON'T. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I THOUGHT YOU EVER LOVED ME. He was quick to yell back. Don't even try pinning this on me! I screamed. Ever since you left for the xfactor things have been different. Nothing will ever be the same. I miss the old Harry, the Harry I could be myself around, the Harry that was goofy and didn't care what anyone said about him, and we could just go any where. Now we can't do that. You and your stupid pop star life! I was raging. I don't think I had ever been so angry in my life. He was blaming me? I needed to calm myself down, but it wasn't going to happen while he was around me. Forget it Harry. Fuck you, we are over. FUCK.YOU.

Harry's POV

What just happened. I had never been so sad and angry in my whole entire life. I knew Abby felt as though everything was much different now that I was famous, but that's because it was. But I knew better than to believe that's why we were breaking up. I knew that there was only one thing that could be the reason. It was a boy. Another boy. I didn't know who he was, but I was going to find out. And when I found out I was going to snap his neck.

*********

We got back, Abby slammed the door and immediately ran upstairs to her room ignoring everyone's hello's. What's wrong with Abs? Liam asked.

Don't call her that, I growled. Woah Haz, relax mate. Zayn chipped in. What's going on? Niall and Louis walked in the room. I don't really want to talk about it, I mumbled. We don't care they all said in unison, tell us. Now.

*********

Liam's POV

So did Haz and Abby really break up? I knew it was terrible of me, but I couldn't help but feel a little happy they weren't together. I said I had to go to the bathroom to the boys, but I went to check on Abby. Liam! She cried.

Abby! I went and scooped her up into my arms. Harry is convinced that you broke up with him for another boy. Is this true? I questioned her. Erm, uh...maybe, yeah. My eyes glistened with hope. Who? I asked. He's uh, er, you don't know him. I went to school with him back in the US. My heart sank. My tiny sliver of hope had gone away. It wasn't me, but I sure as hell wasn't going to leave Abby alone and upset..

Abby's POV

I can't believe Harry knew I liked someone else. I couldn't tell Liam it was him, I wasn't ready for rejection, nevertheless a relationship. But somewhere deep inside of me, I had a little slice of hope that maybe just maybe, Liam liked me too. No. He didn't. Abby, why would he want you. He could have practically any girl he wanted, why would he settle for his best friends ex? I was shocked that I got Harry. I knew liking Liam was no use, and that I should give up. But I was always straight forward with my crushes. I had to tell them, it was word vomit basically. Oh well I decided. Here goes nothing. Liam? I asked Yes Abs? I smiled at the nickname. Only Haz-I mean Harry used to call me that. I-I have something to tell you, I stumbled across my words.

TA DAAA.(: the end. (JK that'd be a terrible ending.)