~1~

Hi 👋 Btw they are 16 in this whole story unless I say otherwise👏👏

Patrick's POV
I chewed my lip harshly as I watched the clouds swoop past me through the window.The ringing in my ears now causing pain.My eyes flutter closed as I try to stop the tears from falling down my cheek.I always hated planes.Just the idea of being thousands of miles up in the air in a metal contraption wasn't really pleasant.Along with that the air pressure cause an ungodly pain in my ears.My hearing had mostly been blocked off but I could still hear the loud snoring coming from the rather sweaty man sitting next to me.When I was younger the only thing I liked about going in planes was that I could have hours to play with my sister.I love my sister.Shes my twin but I was never treated the same as her.It was kinda like Baileys the star and your tossed in the shadow.I didn't think much of it though.Not long ago was I told about me being shipped off to Derry,Maine to go live with my dad.He left us when I was two so I really don't remember what he looks like.My Mom said I looked a lot like him which I didn't really consider a bad thing.My Mom had me when she was 16 and my dad was 18 so there both pretty young still.I soon got lost in my train of thought before I hear a muffled mans voice in the speaker.I look around to see people standing up I look to the window to see we've landed.I slide out of my seat and reach my hands up to grab my bag from the shelf above me.I had a suit case that was in baggage but I took a backpack on board with me also.I walk off the plane as quickly as I can wanting to get to my new bed to sleep.I checked my phone that read 03:40.I rubbed my eyes and kept walking until I reached the baggage area.I waited i the crowd gathered around all of us awaiting our suitcases to come around.I spot the neon green tag that reads PATRICK HOCKSETTER on it and jog slowly over to it to collect it.I drag it off the machine not really realizing how heavy it was.I could feel everyone staring at me until I feel a hand on my shoulder."Need some help son?"I turn around to see a man who looked strangely like me."Dad"a say smiling softly."It's me kiddo"he says ruffling my hair.I hug him tightly and I felt a warm feeling inside.He seemed like that kinda dorky Dad which I didn't imagine him to be.I thought he'd be the biker guy with way to many tattoos and was probably in a gang.But.....he wasn't he was nice and sweet like a father should be.We walked side by side until we came to the main hall of the airport."Do want to get some food I know that after a flight I always crave some McDonald's"he asks."O god yes I would do anything for a cheeseburger right now"I say getting hungrier."Well lets get some food then"he said.While eating I got to know more about him and he got to know more about me.In these first 30 minutes he's probably given me more attention the my mom has ever given my for my whole life.I liked his company and I was starting to think moving here wasn't that bad.

Sorry for the short chapter and it's really late I just wanted to write something because I haven't written in ages👏Hope you like the new book so far💞I can never come across Henry x Partrick fics so I decided to make one😀