Chapter 26

Clarence White
I pulled up to Joyce house to get my kids so they can meet their little brother and I honestly couldn't wait to see the look on their face.

I opened my door and got out the car walking to Joyce front door knocking on it.

A short minute passed and the door finally opened showing Joyce holding a crying Quenisha.

"Aww what's wrong ma ma?" I grabbed Quenisha as she laid on me and continued to cry like her feelings was really hurt. "What's wrong with her?"

"She wanted some chocolate but didn't wanna eat breakfast so when I told her no she started crying" Joyce shrugged. "She ain't running nothing over here"

"Hush lil girl we gone get you some real food then you can get candy ok?" I told her as she nodded.

"She know you gone give her whatever she want" Joyce said as I laughed.

Me and Joyce are friends now I still kinda don't like her but I am getting used to her long as she don't try to come on to me.

"This my baby I gotta make her happy" I said as I kissed my daughter. "Where the twins?"

"Billy, Adalynn!!" Joyce yelled as she gave me Quenisha diaper bag with all her stuff in it.

They shortly came downstairs with their bags and iPads.

"Hey daddy" Adalynn yelled as she ran to me.

"Princessss" I said as I hugged her.

"Hi dad" Billy excitedly said as he smiled.

"Hey son what you been up to?" I rubbed his head.

"Been chilling dad been chilling is Deyjah in the car?" Billy asked.

I looked at Joyce wondering why she didn't tell them.

"You didn't tell them?" I asked Joyce as she shook her head.

"I wanted them to be surprised" Joyce said as I nodded.

"Oh ok. Well son Deyjah she's in the hospital because she just had y'all little brother" I told Billy as Him and Adalynn gasped and jumped up.

"What? She had the baby?" Adalynn asked as tears formed her eyes.

"Aww baby what's wrong?" I bent down to her level and wiped her tears.

"I'm sooo happy I've been waiting to spoil my lil brother" Adalynn said as I smiled. "Can we go see him?"

"You sure can baby girl" I smiled as she squealed. "They'll be back Friday"

"Ok. Congratulations to you and Deyjah" Joyce said as I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Joyce" I said as I grabbed the kids things and led them out the door.

"You're welcome" she said as she closed the door.

I put the kids in the car and buckled them in as I got in and put my seatbelt on.

"Daddy what's our little brother name?" Billy asked.

"Aiden. Aiden Maurice White" I told them as they gasped.

"I love that nameee" Adalynn said as I smiled.

"Me too" I smiled as I drove off.

As I'm driving my phone rung as I looked down at it and seen Deyjah calling so I quickly answered it and put on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Hey baby where you at?"

"Just picked the kids up now headed back to the hospital"