Chapter 32

Antonia went to her parent's house before she went home to unpack.

At Antonia Parent's House...

"Hey mom" she said as she hugged her.

"Hey and hey my pretty grandbaby" her mom said and pinched Amaya's cheeks.

Amaya smiled.

"So,where you coming from?" her mom asked.

"From Florida" Antonia replied.

"So Mom,there was this boy I met in Florida..."

"Ok" her mom said and listened.

"While me and Amaya were at the zoo,me and him talked and talked,until he asked did I want to be his girlfriend?" she said.

"I told him I couldn't because you know me and Michael didn't work out"

"Yeah I know all about that" Antonia's mom said.

"And I told him when I was leaving I'll think about so what should I say?" she asked.

"Say yes,he's seems like he really cares about you" she said.

"Yeah but what if we break up and I'm pregnant with his child or something" she said almost crying.

"Aww don't cry,it's okay" her mom walked over to her and hugged her.

"I can't do everything by myself" she said and a tear dropped on her face.

"Wipe those tears,there's no need to cry" her mom wiped her tears.

"Thanks Mom" she said.

"Soo,what this boy's name and what he look like." her mom joked.

"Well his name is Omari,he is 6'1,mixed,black curly hair,he got tattoos on his arm to his wrist." she said blushing.

"I would like to meet him,why don't you invite him over I'm having a fancy family dinner at this new restaurant,it would be nice to let everyone know him." her mom said.

"Okay I call him or I might text him" Antonia said.

"Okay and wear something appropriate" her mom said.

"Alright mom,I gotta go home and unpack my suitcase" she said grabbing Amaya and walking to the door.

"Ok baby I love you and I love you " her mom said as she kissed Amaya's cheek.

"I love you too" she replied back.

"Say bye bye Grandma" she told Amaya.

"Buh bye" Amaya said.

"Bye baby" Antonia said.

Antonia went home and unpack her suitcase. Then she took a shower and put her hair in two braids and she gave Amaya a bath and let her sleep with her.