Chapter 30

Antonia and Amaya were getting ready for a dinner date with Omari.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Hello ma'am,these are for you" a lady at the door said with a bouquet of red roses in her hand.

"Ok thank you" Antonia said as she grabbed them and sniffed them.

"Your welcome" the lady said as she walked away.

There was a little card on the bouquet and it said:

"Meet me by the ocean"

Antonia smiled to herself.

"Okay Amaya,let's go" she said as she grabbed her purse and phone then she grabbed Amaya's stuffed toy and her IPad Mini.

At The Beach Dinner Date

^^

"Hey" Omari said and quickly pulled out her chair.

"Thank you" she said as she sat down with Amaya sitting in her lap.

Omari sat down.

"You look gorgeous" he said looking at her black dress.

"Thanks" Antonia said.

"So,tell me about yourself" she asked.

"Well I'm from Washington DC" Omari explained.

"Is there a reason why your in Florida?" she asked curiously.

"I'm just getting out of the house" he said.

"Oh ok,what else do I need to know about you?" Antonia asked.

"My mom is Hispanic and my dad is Black,I have my own clothing store made for men and I have a son named Kameron,his mom died after she gave birth to him." he said sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that,how old is he now?" Antonia asked.

"He's 7 months" he said as he showed her a picture of Kameron.

"Aww,he's adorable" she said while looking at the picture.

"Thanks but anyways let's change the subject,so tell me everything about you?" he said as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"My mom is Mexican-American and my dad was White,and yes he did die I'm not gonna go in full detail" Antonia said.

"I'm from Chicago,Illinois"

"I had Amaya when I was 16" she said as she looked at Amaya and smiled.

Amaya smiled back.

"My mom was disappointed but at the same she supported me throughout my whole pregnancy." she said.

"God blessed me with the best gift ever,I love you" Antonia said as she kissed Amaya's left cheek.

"Me and her dad broke up before she turned 1 due to relationship problems but I planned making schedules for him to come pick her up so he can see her" she said.

"I feel you" Omari said.

Antonia,Amaya and Omari ate their dinner then they talked about things they did when they were kids.

8 Minutes Later....

"Tonight was real wonderful" she said as she walked to her hotel room with Amaya and Omari standing beside her.

"Me too,can I get your number?" Omari asked as pulled out his phone.

"Sure" she said as put her phone number in his contacts and made her contact name "Antonia🌹"

"Your number is saved,I was planning on coming to your hometown to visit you" he said.

"That will be amazing,I can tell my mom to plan a dinner because I want her to meet you if that's fine with you?" Antonia questioned.

"Oh that's totally fine I don't mind" Omari said.

"Ok good night" she said.

"Good night,I'll text you" he said walking away and turning the hallway.

"Ok" Antonia said and walked in with Amaya then she took off her stilettos.

"Amaya wanna take a bubble bath with mommy?" she asked Amaya.

"Yeah" Amaya said.

"Ok,I need to wash your hair" Antonia said as put her and Amaya's pajamas out on the bed.