♡Episode 02 : Viewers Choice Performance♡(Part One)

<Tobias Min Point of View>

Today was the day when we would be moving into the training campus

Today was the day when we would be moving into the training campus. We were all on the bus, driving out of Seoul toward Incheon. The campus had looked amazing last season, we were all extremely excited to get there and find out which rooms we would be staying in.

After entering through the gates of the campus, the bus drove down a long narrow avenue, cherry blossom trees acted as a canopy, shielding the bus the harsh summer morning sun. A couple of the trainees took pictures of the beautiful trees as we passed, posting them to various social media sites.

Once we reached the end of the avenue we were surprised to find a beautiful courtyard, in the center of which stood a marvelous fountain filled with crystal clear water. Just beyond the courtyard stood the training building and just next to it was the dorms.

The bus came to a stop right in front of the steps to the training building and we all got off and gathered our luggage before making our way inside the training building.

Waiting for us in the lobby area was Sunmi, a navy colored clipboard in her hands.

Sunmi : Welcome to the training campus, I'm sure that you all remember it from the previous season. The training building provides everything that a trainee could ask for. On the first floor you will find two cafeterias, an upgraded gym and a large sports hall. On the second there are newly renovated dance studios where you will practice your performances from now on. A recording studio, containing the very best producing and recording instruments out there and a music room with many types of instruments for you all to practice on. In the dorm building there are newly tiled shower rooms and of course eight dorm rooms. Each room has a maximum capacity of five trainees. Now, I'm sure you are all eager to unpack and settle in but there is one more thing you need to know. Your room assignments.

💛Room One💛
Lee Jinho
Tommy Kim
Nathan Wong
Ahn Yejun
Choi Seungwoo

🧡Room Two🧡
Park Hyunwoo
Lee Taeyoon
Park Chanwoo
Jeon Eunjae
Im Jinyoung

❤️Room Three❤️
Park Woohyun
Cha Kinam
Park Taemin
Taeyang Lee
Hwang Choi

💚Room Four💚
Yee Namyung
Michael Choi
Hamasaki Kyukichi
Kim Jinsun
Isaac Park

💙Room Five💙
Ki Jisu
Asher Lee
Kim Jinwoo
Dae Jinsol
Moon Jaeseop

💛Room Six💛
Seo Haesup
Hwang Minchul
Zhou Junkai
Kim Jaehyun
Zhao Fei Hung