I'm glad he's doing well with the twins. I walked into Arianna room then got everything ready for her then did the same for Abrianna.

I walked back downstairs into the livingroom, a smile forming on my lips.

I slowly took Arianna out of sleeping August arms. She stirred around a bit but she realized it was me and settled down. I walked upstairs, into her room then laid her down. She pecked my lips. " Night mommy."

" Night baby." I smiled.

I walked back downstairs and did the same with Abrianna. She grabbed her blanket then shifted in bed. " Come hea' mommy, I needa give ya' ma' kiss goodnight." She mumbled, half sleep.

I walked over to her and she pecked my lips. "Night momma, sleep tight."

" Night Ladybug."

I walked downstairs into the livingroom, seeing August knocked out on the couch. I laughed then grabbed my Mac and sat down on the side of the couch he wasn't occupied on.  I checked all my emails, responding back to some. Losing a track of time, due to the late work, I hawked exhaustively.

I checked the time, yawning. 10:59pm.

I shut my laptop then stood up, stretching. I looked down at August. There's no way imma let him drive home tonight. Not like that.

I walked down the hall to the guestrooms. Once I prepared it for August, I shooked him awake.

" August."

He didn't move. " August?" I shook him. He didn't even move. " August, September, October, November and December, Jan-"

" Stop fuckin playing with me, what's wrong Daejah?" He mumbled as he touched around on his chest. His eyes shot open. "Whea' Ma baybies at?!" He looked around, standing up.

" There in bed August, now come on." I began to walk to the guest bedroom.

" Whea' we going?" He could tell he was smirking.

" I couldn't let you drive home, so your sleeping here tonight." I confessed.

" Thank you baybeh."

I watched as Daejah walked out of the room

I watched as Daejah walked out of the room. I sighed, all my feelings for her then came back. She got me feeling sometype of way.

Finding out that the girl I loved in highschool, had my first and second borns, lit my whole muhfuckin' world up.

Even though I just met the twins it seem like I been in there life since day 1.

I undressed leaving me in my basketball shorts. Then laid in bed, getting comfortable. I heard Daejah walk in the room. I opened my eyes.

" Night August, I'm about to go to sleep."

" Wait hol' up baybeh lemme talk ta ya."

She nodded as she made her way towards me then sat on the edge of the bed.

" Baybeh I'm sorry for cheatin' on you. I didn't get tired of you or sum' shit like dat, I swear. Ya' kno' I loved you  way to goddamn much to do that. I didn't want us to break up like the way we did. It was many times, I wanted to call or text your ass but I know I couldn't. I hurt you way too much. I couldn't get ya' out ma' mind and I still can't to this day. I hope we can move on from that whole situation soon but I know it's gon' take some time."

" Now with Arianna and Abrianna. .... I don't know."

" You want a DNA test don't you?" She said softly.

" Hell no. I don't need no test to prove their mine. I could see me in them, it's just dat. ......" I ran ma hands down my face as I felt myself about to cry.

Daejah cooed, hugging me.

" August I forgive you. It's okay as long as the twins are fine, I'm cool." She said softly, eyes low trying not to fall asleep. She began to get out of bed but I stopped her.

" Sleep with me."

" August."

" Please."

She sighed, looking towards the door, then back at me.  I smiled as I gently pulled her close to me.
I closed my eyes, taking in the moment. I miss this, I miss us. I heard light snores from Daejah. I chuckled, shaking my head.

She's still the same Daejah I fell in love with in highschool.