Epilogue: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Start from the beginning

"I guess that is a good thing to think about," Riku declared, pausing in his knitting. He hummed, "Where was Ty going to go, again?"

"To visit the Forsaken Fallen, Riku," Kaori answered, "which is convenient for us because we need to head on over to the dojo and help out with the party."

"Do we have to?" Ann whispered. She didn't feel like leaving this place, as if afraid of abandoning the children here again. Hiro noticed, as the girl's grip on his arm was tight.

"Don't worry, Ann-bat," Riku answered, turning to face the girl, "we'll come back and visit them."

Aya nodded, heading out the door, "Come on, Ann, we got a birthday to celebrate."

~~~MIAB~~~

Japan, November 23 3:45 p.m.

Tyson walked a path that he remembered seeing in Chaos's memories, along with Dragoon's. He had never been here before and yet it all felt so familiar to him, as if this place was as familiar as the Granger dojo. As it was already the beginning of winter, Tyson had worn a warm red jacket, dark blue jeans and a black scarf that Riku had knitted for him when the other boy had been hospitalized and had given it to him this morning, as it was his birthday.

The now-sixteen year old finally got out of the dense forest and was now in a beautiful meadow that seemed untouched by pollution and the cool weather. In the middle of the meadow, there was a collection of stones. No doubt Saori had put them there, by Daichi's request.

He kneeled in front of one of the small stones that had a destroyed beyblade on top of it. He dusted the small stone and smiled, remembering who was the one the gravestone belonged to, "Hi Night. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

He placed a white rose on the grave and sighed, "Things have been pretty hectic over here. Hopefully, it's not like that in your case. I wonder what the bit-beasts do in the afterlife. Or, in your case, in the afterlife and in the hearts of two humans." He looked up at the still blue sky and thought it was a shame there were no stars up yet. He would have felt closer to Night, the holy beast of the gentle darkness.

"We've all recuperated, thanks to our bit-beasts so thank them too if you can. Aya, Kaori, Nami and the twins are attending my school now and they're trying their best to fit in. Unfortunately, they keep standing out because of their nature. Hikaru is already getting into fights, something Shun doesn't appreciate.

"Takao, Riku and Ann are living with me and Grandpa right now while Kai and Rin sort things out with the authorities concerning their legal guardians and all that. Hiro has been taking care of all three of them and has considered getting a cane for Ann." Tyson chuckled, "Of course, she wants a seeing-eye dog so they're still arguing over that.

"Good news, the protestors have stepped down and it seems that we're going to have our tournament after all." Tyson scratched the back of his head, as he remembered everything Mr. Dickenson told him, "Of course, we will have some restrictions but Mr. Dickenson will sort things out.

"Hey, in other news, Max and Ray like each other." Tyson sat down with his legs crossed after he got tired of kneeling, "Of course, they haven't confessed their feelings yet but they'll get there. Just like Riku with Hilary. And Aya with Hiro." Tyson rolled his eyes, "She's been a bit annoying since Max helped her get over Rin and Kai. Now she's trying to date Hiro. I wonder if he'll give her a chance.

"Speaking of Rin, he's well now. Maybe you finally helped heal him mentally so his physical recovery went by smoothly. He's part of the Board of Directors in the new BBA. Kai says that Rin might take the fun out of blading and Rin retaliated by throwing a shoe at him. They're friends again, I think. Well, does calling people bastard count as being part of a friendship?"