Like this one time we were both drunk and I was 13, Renly bet me 300 golden dragons that I couldn't sing a song to Gregor Clegane without 1) getting killed 2) passing out 3) running for my life. So I went up to him and sang some song I learned in the brothel and then apparently he didn't like my singing too much and tried to cleave me in half but then Sandor came and saved my sorry ass. So I gave him half of my winnings that doubled to 600 since then we became as close of friends that two people like us can be. That means that every once and awhile we get hammered have a chicken and talk about what a bastard the prince Joffrey is so it's a pretty fun relationship if I must be honest.

"Lyanna what are you doing here?" Father asks.

"I'm doing a job, I help out in any way I can, I'm like the hand of the small council, need something done that could be messy, i'm the one you come to."

"So every meeting you come to?"

"No sometimes she storms out in a rage, like when we talk about her getting married, killing the Targaryens, when we talk about adding more funds to the princes budget, when we talk about deflowering girls, um... what else?" Renly starts to list

"When we tell her not to go to the orphanage, to her lessons with one of my whores, to the inn to make money by singing, telling her not to dress in her dresses from the following places in order of how much they revile, dorne, meereen, bravos, ashi, and then lys. And when we tell her we're going to not fund the building of another orphanage, and the final thing is killing of children. Did I get it all?" Pyter asks.

"Don't forget when when she's sick and tries to work it off." Pycelle adds. I sit with my arms crossed.

"I storm out for what I believe in." I say stubbornly. The rest of the men share looks and sigh all together. I huff and fill my wine goblet.

After the meeting was over I go to my room and grab my guitar and head out to one of the corners in flea bottom with Cuana acting as my personal guard. I pull up an empty stool and start playing some of the newer songs that I learned just before I left to go north. The people start to gather around and drunkenly throw a few coins in. perks of being in between a tavern and an inn. It was a relatively slow day but Cuana chased away the creeps who were so drunk they were stumbling down the streets. When my fingers started to hurt I wrap up shop and try to think who do I want to give this to? I can always go to the orphanage, then there's also keeping it so that I can do my stupid drunken wagers, then there's also the minstrel down the street, Simon, meh, it can go to the orphanage their always looking for some funds.

"Madam?!" I yell. The owner changes every fortnight it seems so I made the habit of saying madam.

"Lady Lyanna?" The woman asks waddling down the stairs.

"I have a donation for the orphanage." I say holding up the coin purse.

"Oh M'lady, you don't need to give your singing money to us." the old woman says.

"I love doing this, now are the children still up?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"No doubt they're just waiting for you to call them down." Madam says.

"MY LORDS AND LADIES!" I scream. A herd of little footsteps run down the stairs, Cuana growls at all the noise

"Cuana, no." I scold.

"Lyanna!" the children yell in a unsynchronised course.

"Children come and say hello to my direwolf, Cuana, now be careful she doesn't really like huge groups and hands around her face. So what song do you want me to sing?"

"The one with the bear!" one of them yells. I laugh and sit on the floor.

"From there, to here. From here! To there!
All black and brown and covered in hair!
He smelled that girl on the summer air!
The bear! The bear!
The maiden fair!
Oh, I'm a maid, and I'm pure and fair!
I'll never dance with a hairy bear!
I called a knight, but you're a bear!
All black and brown and covered in hair!
He lifted her high in the air!
He sniffed and roared and he smelled her there!
She kicked and wailed, the maid so fair!
He licked the honey all up in her hair!
From there to here. From here! To there!
All black and brown and covered in hair!
He smelled that girl on the summer air!
The bear! The bear!
The maiden fair!
And the bear, the bear!
The maiden fair!
And the bear, the bear!
She sighed and she squealed and she kicked the air!
Then she sang: My bear! My bear so fair!
And off they went into the summer air!
The bear, the bear,
And the maiden fair!
From there to here. From here! To there!
All black and brown and covered in hair!
He smelled that girl on the summer air!
The bear! The bear!
The maiden fair!
And the bear, the bear!
The maiden fair!
And the bear, the bear!
The maiden fair!
And the bear, the bear!"

The children look up at me in awe Cuana was then cuddling with some of the small children who were around the toddler stage of life. To be that age again to only worry about having enough fun and friends. I can already see some of the bastards of the king, their feathery black hair and blue eyes, I always got them to do stuff for me so when they get older they might be able to have a chance to do something greater. But one of my favorite children is Helen, she had a golden halo and dark brown eyes, she was like me when I was young, wild uncontrollable and ready for a fight, she was only 10 but once she was a bit older I'll take her on as a handmaiden. Unless she wants otherwise. But when I started to yawn I bid the orphanage a good night and promised another visit.