Chapter 9

Luke is beside another girl with his arms around her! What on earth is happening?

"Luke?" Casey called out with a very angry voice. She went behind them and she smacked the back of Luke's head. 

"Ow! Jessie! What is--?"

Casey was standing there with her arms crossed and feet tapping on the floor. 

"Casey! Hey, baby--"

"Don't baby me because this relationship is over!" 

Casey went up to Jessie. "And this deal is over!" She ran to the elevator and went down. 

"Deal? What deal?" Luke asked, as he was standing up. The girl stood up with him and slapped him. "You said you were single!" She said, then ran to the elevator with her cries being heard. 

"I am very disappointed with you, Luke." Jessie said, coming closer to Luke. 

"Disappointed? I don't care about that! What deal was she talking about?!" Luke yelled. 

Jessie sighed and sat down; Luke did the same. 

"I'm sorry, Luke," she said. "It was all my fault." 

"What do you mean?"

"I paid her to be with you."

"WHAT?!"

"You were all sad and depressed when the girl didn't want to be with you."

"Yeah, I know! But that doesn't mean that you have to pay her!"

"I know, but--"

"But, nothing!" 

Luke stood up and went to his room and jumped on his bed. 

So all this time, Casey pretended she loved me. She never loved me! Why does life have to be so cruel! 

Luke was laying there, thinking of how horrible life is. He wanted to disappear in mid-air, without being noticed that he was gone. He just want to die. 

- - - - - 

Casey wasn't depressed anymore, but after what happened with Luke yesterday, she was devastated all over again. There were times that she would break down and cry at night. Nobody would hear her because her room is far away from everyone's. She was still living in the apartment, but Luke and Casey won't talk to each other anymore. 

Casey and Emma are in Emma's room, getting ready for Emma's date with Kevin. 

Emma has a lot of clothes to choose from so, it was really hard. 

"Oooo, I want this one! No, this one! Actually, this looks better on me, what do you think?" She used to say when she picks a dress, and then finds another one. 

Casey found the perfect dress Emma should wear on her date! It was a purple, one strap, sparkly dress that stops above her knees and the dress was fit the whole way. 

Casey took the dress out from the walk-in closet an gave it to Emma with her mouth open. Emma saw what Casey took out then her eyes widened and her mouth was hung open. 

"O. . . M. . . G. . . This. . . Is. . . PERFECT!!!" Emma and Casey jumped up and down, shrieking with joy. 

Emma changed into her dress and she looked AMAZING! Casey stared at her and put two thumbs up. Emma went to the bathroom and when she went out she had make-up on. She looked very pretty.

They went to her shoe collection and the same thing happened with picking her dress. But, they weren't that picky. They found a purple high heeled sandal that fits perfectly with the dress.

And now, Emma is ready to go on her date.

They exited the room and went downstairs, where Luke was sitting down his palms on his chin. 

They reached the bottom and Luke went to the terrace. 

"Have fun in your date!" Casey said, as Emma was riding the elevator then the doors closed. 

Casey wanted to say sorry to Luke so badly. She loved him, and she regretted ever breaking up with him. 

Luke probably knows that everything was fake. My love for him was fake, but it wasn't! I loved him so much! I don't know how to say it. He means everything to me.

Casey noticed that she was standing there like a statue, so she walked to her room. But once she reached the stairs, Luke came out of the Terrace. 

"Hey," he greeted. "Can we talk?" 

Casey's heart skipped a beat. I thought he hated me now! Casey thought. She nodded and went with him in the terrace. 

They sat down on the chairs that was there with sqaure table, facing each other. 

"Casey--" Luke started but got cut off.

"No, no, no, let me start." Casey said and Luke nodded. 

"You probably thought that I don't like you, like this was all fake," She started. "But no. Right when we kissed on that very first day, I fell for you. . . I fell really hard." 

"Did it hurt?"

"Don't be funny." Casey shook her head. "What I'm saying is. . . Yes, I was paid by Jessie but I loved you. I know we lasted for a week, but I wanted to stop the deal," she looked at him with stern eyes and then looked down. "But when I saw you with her I. . . I wanted it all to end. I'm sorry." Then she sighed and Luke grabbed her hands into his. 

"I know what I did," Luke started. "I'm so sorry. It was just the fact that she looked exactly like you and I was lost in my mind!" He stood up and went to Casey. 

"What are you--?" Casey asked but got cut off by Luke's finger on her lips. He kneeled down and got both of her hands into his. 

"Casey, I am sorry for what I did. I know that you are sorry, too. I forgive you, Casey. . . But do you forgive me?" 

"Luke, of course I forgive you!" 

"Then. . . Would you want to be my girlfriend one more time?"

"OF COURSE!" 

Luke and Casey both stood up and kissed. It was as if this was the first time it happened. 

Jessie, Ravi and Bertram are surrounding the glass door that separates the Living Room and the Terrace. 

Zuri comes down from her room and sees them surrounding the glass door. 

"What's going on?" She asked, but nobody answers. She went to the glass door and saw Casey and Luke kissing. 

"Ew." She said, then walked away. 

- - - - - 

Heya, gryphons!

So here's the chapter you have all been waiting for! And did you see what happened! Soooo sad, right? Lol. . . 

Thank you guys for reading and voting! Please comment down below on what you think of this chapter. 

Was is too sad?

Was it too dramatic?

Was it too romantic?

Please let me know! 

Thank's again!

~~Angelina~~