2

The day went on and the entire senior class babbled about the trip all day. The class had to return to Ms.Bustiers class for last period. Once everyone sat down, she began to speak. 

"I believe you guys have learned a free day, after all we only have a few days of school left. Today is Tuesday, we will be leaving Friday morning and returning next Saturday morning. I will email you and your parents a detailed information packet about the trip and thing you may want to bring. You are limited to one carry on and can take on extra bag to get back at baggage claim, but any extra bags, you or your parents must pay for. The school is paying for the trip and since you're all seniors, we believe this is  trip you all can take on your own. Everyones parents have known about the trip for a while and everyone is able to go! Enjoy your free time!" 

Nino and Adrien fist bumped and started chatting about the trip.

"Marinette, we must go swim suit shopping! And you are not wearing a one piece. No ma'am, I've seen you in a swim suit girl, you have an amazing body. Show it off!" Marinette blushed a deep red.

"Alya stop it! I don't want anyone to see... the scars." This caught Adriens attention.

"Marinette, I know you refuse to tell me how you got all those, and everytime I see you, there's always more... but don't let that stop you! It's been years and you've never told me!" Marinette sighed, "Alya, I would love to be able to tell you but it's a matter of... nevermind. Can we talk about this later. Maybe I'll even give you some truth." Adrien turned his attention back to Nino, who was blabbering on and hadn't noticed Adrien's absence of attention. 

'Marinette, with scars?'. Adrien remembered the scars that laced his body from the attacks from Hawkmoth's villains. His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing school bell, releasing them home. Adrien walked out of the classroom and Marinette and Alya walked together in front of him. He had a idea. 

"Hey Marinette, there's something weird on your neck let me get it." Adrien walked up behind her and pulled down her shirt slightly and acted like the picked something off of her. He took a peek at her upper back and noticed a rather large scar going across her back. 

"Got it!" He threw the 'thing' off her shirt and she thanked him. Adrien stood in that spot for a moment. He remembered it in his head, it was a huge and nasty scar. What on earth happened?

Add my Twitter for daily updates!!