part 2

Part 2.
Martinus P.O.V.
When we come in L.A. we ho to hotel and unpack. When we are done with that me and Marcus go autside to play football. "Boys we need to go" dad say. We go to music studio bc we will recording a new video. After we are done we are be soo tired. We come home and Marcus lay on he's bed (we have the same room). Then i jupm on him idk why but its funny. "Arggghh Martinus i am tired i have to sleep tomorow is concert" he say. "I know ahah" i go to my bed and fall asleep. Next day we need to have concert. Right now we are in the backstage and we can hear girls screaming. "Omg Marcus this is amazing" i say "yes it is" he say. The concert is be amazing and we are super tired. We come in hotel room and i lay on couch bc i can't stand enimore and i don't fell well. Marcus sit beside me and he put hand on my head. "Martinus you seem like you don't good" he say "yes i am not" i say. Mom give me pill and i hope that i will be beter soon. "Martinus go to bed you need a rest" mom say. I go to room with Marcus and before i lay on bed i almost fall on the flor but Marcus kach (lol i forgot how to say sry) me. "Hey bro no you will not" he say and lay me on the bed. "I realy don't fell well." After 1 hour i can't sleep. "Marcus i can't sleep" i say. Then he come to me and lay beside me and pull me into he's arms. I fall asleep wery fast.

Hope you like it.