rule number one :Avoid

Makya's POV

Ever since that incident with Ryder. I've been avoiding him,till eventually he stopped trying to talk to me. Right now I am looking though me closet for something to wear.

Once I'm done dressing and eating breakfast

Once I'm done dressing and eating breakfast . I head out to my black and white Ferrari 450. I know the good girl has a Ferrari woah. Perks of saving up

While speeding to school, the wind was blowing my hair all over the place

While speeding to school, the wind was blowing my hair all over the place. As I pulled up in the parking lot all eyes were on my car. They didn't know it was me Thanks to my tinted windows.

I step out the car and walked into the school. On my way to my locker whispers and whistles was all I heard.

Then I noticed one really important thing.

Ryder Luca

Staring ........ At me

While getting attention from Britney. He was just staring at me saying nothing but just staring.

I winked at him and walked to my locker. Where did that new found confidence come from. Where ever it came from its gone now for sure.

Ryder's POV

Walking though the hallway all I heard about was this Ferrari parked this morning. I wonder who it belonged to.
"YO RYDER!" My best friend called from near my locker. I walked towards him and dabbed him up."what's up bro " I replied. Before Tyler could reply, my worst nightmare arrived. "Baby you didn't answer my calls yesterday?" I am not her boyfriend what the hell. "I am not your boyfriend Britney get off me " I said gently pushing her off me. Looking down the hallway I saw  the love of my........ I mean the  person I like a lot. I stared at makya for a while watching her walk to her locker .

And she did the most  unthinkable thing ever. She winked at me. And walked away. I stood there dumfounded as Tyler laughed at me .

Makya's POV

*after school*

After driving to Walmart to pick up some snacks and drinks  I drove home walked inside to find the house empty. I called Jon's (Jonathan her brother) name a few times and realized it was really empty. So after getting everything for my marathon. I went upstairs. I opened bedroom door to find Ryder sitting on my bed staring at me. I let out an ear-bursting scream. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" I yelled in horror. "I came to tell you something important." He replied smoothly.