SEEING COLOURS

I woke up with a massive headache . Then I noticed I was in the nurse's office. I rose up and looked around and found my brother on the floor crying jonny. as soon as I mentioned his name he literally yanked his head towards me and took me into a tight hug. then I remembered what happened and started to cry.

*tiny time lapse*

JONATHON'S POV(point of view)

watching her sit there cry all afternoon .now she won't eat my sister thinks she doesn't deserve I live ,because she didn't protect mom and dad. incase you don't know me i'm Jonathan Johnson makya's brother. so my parents just died and I have officially become maky 's legal guardian because well i'm 18 years old .

MAKYA'S POV(point of view)

I'm here in my room cutting myself with a knife . I don't deserve to live without them. they meant everything to me and now they're gone. maybe if I die they will see me again and I will see them too. I put multiple cut on my wrist . hours later I walked out of my room with various cuts on my wrist.

as soon as my brother saw the cut he began to panic taking shit bout I probably lost too much blood . and some other bull but I wasn't listening I getting some mac and cheese from last night. I stood there watching the microwave do its job while waiting. soon I decided to get some orange juice . when I turn around I found my brother standing in front of me." are you even listening to me" he asked frustrated . "nope" I replied simply popping the 'p'. he let out an annoyed groan nd left the kitchen.

after getting everything I wanted I headed back to my room and ate some cheesy mac and cheese(a/n mac and cheese is my favourite food haha) while enjoying my meal my best friend called . apparently my phone didn't break cause of my case (below)

 apparently my phone didn't break cause of my case (below)

"makya hey are you okay, I can come if you want"

"could you please I need to tell you something important"

i'll be there in 5 want me to bring ice-cream "

"yes please" I replied like a child

"vanilla"

"is that even a question " I said laughing . then I noticed that's the first time I laughed all day .

"k well bye see you soon"

-------------------------------------

see you in another update