Valentine Season

Here it comes the season every child in this dramatic school looks forward to, Valentine Season. All the relationships comes out , it just drives me crazy. Mostly the popu____. "KYAAAA" my train of thought was interrupted by my best friend from down the hallway.

Before I could think I am embraced by her heart warming hug. "Becks can't. breathe," struggled out by lack of oxygen. "Oh sorry" she released me and gave me an apolgitic smile .

"Makya I had the best weekend ever. We went on a skie___" I couldn't hear anything she was saying , of course because I was staring at the school's hottest and most popular guy , Ryder Luca. "RYDER ," there she is. The main bitch of middleton high , Britiney Alexander. she was that girl who thought she ruled the school. she had the fake ass boobs and the seven inch heels and lets not forget the slutty clothes.

"Kya....Makya....""What !" I said looking at my smirking best friend. " yes Rebecca" I replied my voice dripping with sarcasm. " You like him" she squealed. "who are you and what the fuck have you done to my best friend?"" OH MY GOD YOU LIKE RYDER LUCA AHHHHHH" I rushed and covered her mouth . two minutes later she began to lick my palm , I immediately removed my hand wiping it.

As I was about to tell her my objection, my android rung in my phone . taking it out of my pocket I didn't recognise but I answered anyway.

"Hello"

"Hi good morning is this makya Anderson

yes it is what's going on "

" I'm sorry to tell you this but your parents got into a car crash and died upon arrival "

I dropped my phone on the floor . right before I fell to the ground becca called me but then everything went black.

______________________________________------------

A/N HI THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME CREDIT THANKS .

AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT IN THE STORY OR IF OU NEED MORE DESCRIBTION

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YOU BYE

PICTURE OF MAKYA JOHNSON ABOVE

Todays song of the day is ....... Drum roll please..... I think I'm in love by Kat Dahila