Crazy Monday

--sorry for the time skip I'll explain in flashback mode---

(Flashback)
So I almost got raped. Ryder saved me . "your face is pretty" "but not
more pretty than Ryder's " I said that to Ryder not knowing it was ryder. Him playing dumb he asked me "who's Ryder" and I stupidly replied ," Ryder Luca the most good looking person ever also my crush since I don't know but shhhh its a secret"I said making a shushing noise with my mouth.

End of flashback

That's how we are here me begging Ryder to stop embarrassing me in front of the entire school population . "say you like or else I will drop you in that fountain . yes you heard right." I will never admit it " I said in combat mode. "Well then say hello to the water" "wait noo no no no no fine ilikeyou." I mumbled the last part. Being his stupidly cocky and outrageous self he replied . "I didn't quite get that," by now the whole school was watching. "Ughhh I like you see happy now put me down " he answered by putting me on my own two feet. As I made contact with the ground I began to slap him on his chest constantly. "I don't freaking like you" I screamed in his face. "That's not what drunk makya said" he answered back smugly. I let out a frustrated scream and ran into the girls bathroom.

*one hour later*

"Makya you in here" I heard his worried voice. I refused to answer though. "Makya please I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you it was just fun ......... I'm sorry . " that was a real sucky apology . I thought in my head. "Why?" Is all I asked coming put of the stall. As soon as her saw me he pulled me to him .

Ryder's POV

"Why ?" Was all she asked coming out of the stall. She looked so breakable and vulnerable. My princess standing in front of me with a tear stained face. After a court section in my head I decided to do the right thing. I pulled her to me and kissed her she was shocked for a while and then kissed back. She kissed me back.

I'm going to tell her I have to tell her

I have been staring at her for fifteen minutes. And I can't say a word . "I like you" I said facing her. "I know " she replied . "whatttt how do you know "" You have been talking out loud a lot plus Jonathan told me you can't stop talking about his sister." I was completely phased. My next question was burning me in the head . "Will you be my girlfriend". She replied with a simple nope popping the 'p'. As soon as the bell rung she dashed out.