Post the Show

(Khushi and Sahil in unison) "Wow guys, you rocked it"

(Sanskar) "Thanks Guys. (Turning towards FAB5)Why didn't you all warn us that you were going to make us sing a song?"

(Cabir) "Bhai if we would have told, you wouldn't have turned up and moreover FAB5 loves giving surprises"

(Swara) "Rather than surprise it was a shock"

(Alia) "So what Di, you guys are our inspiration, we could always request our role-models to perform"

(Sanskar) "We are no good for being your role-models or inspiration. We are also singer like you might be even amateur than you people. You guys are sensational and professional."

(Manik) "Bhai, what are you saying we performed today only keeping you guys in mind. You both are the best and we can nowhere think you less than our inspiration."

(Mukti) "Now end of this discussion"

(Dhruv) "I agree. So bhai and Di, who are these two standing with you apart from Khushi Di and Sahil Bhai."

(Sanskar) "Oh, I forgot to introduce, they are Nandini and Aditya, Swara's siblings."

(FAB5 in unison) "Hi guys, hope you all liked the show"

(Nandini) "It was amazing. You guys rocked it"

(Aditya) "So true, it was amazing and so out of the box. We all enjoyed it and the cherry on top was Bhaiya and Di's performance"

(Manik) "Bhai are they the same people whom we were talking about the other day"

(Swara) "Yes, they are the same people whom Sanskar spoke about. By the way FAB5 they have got admission in your college. Please take care of them"

(Mukti) "Don't worry Dido, they are in safe hands"

(Dhruv) "By the way what is the stream that you guys are in?"

(Nandini) "I have enrolled myself in Mechanical Engineering"

(Aditya) "I have enrolled myself in Construction Management"

(Alia) "That's great. Nandu you would be our immediate junior"

(Cabir) "Aditya, we will still be able to take care of you for another two years for sure and also if anyone says anything just tell you are related to FAB5"

(Aditya) "Done deal"

(Manik) "Anyways guys, you have to pull up your socks to be the best in the college. Not only studies but also with Extra Curricular Activities."

(Sahil) "Guys so time to celebrate for success of FAB5. Let's roll it"

(Khushi) "Let's go to the same place where we met FAB5 for the first post competition. So hop in"

The days passed by, Swara and Sanskar were busy in giving final touch to their presentation as they had to submit it to DP and get his approval.

While Swara and Sanskar were moving towards DP's cabin, they again saw Sharmishtha (Shomi) and DP laughing and chit-chatting happily and freely. Swara and Sanskar got into thinking and then they moved towards the Lawn of the college.

(Swara) "Sanskar don't you think mom and sir are now turning out to be very good friends. They are so comfortable with each other"

(Sanskar) "You know Swara I have never seen DP uncle laugh so much post AP aunty's death. But being with Shomi Aunty he is being himself again. Though with us he used to be happy but with aunty it is something nice"