Christmas Special

You and Me
——————————————————

Thor woke up to a phone buzzing. He grabbed it and turned off his alarm. It was 7:36 AM. He got up to stretch. Thor went to the restroom. He brushed his teeth, took a shower, and changed his clothes. He was now in a white shirt with some ripped jeans. He looked out the window to see snow coming down. He was in awe. It was very beautiful.

He could hear the door open and close behind him.

" Its amazing isn't It?" A girl asked. Thor smiled.

" Yes, It quite is." Thor chuckled. He felt arms rap around his waist.

" Ever heard of Christmas?" Valkyrie asked. Thor nodded. It was silent for a little bit after that, but it wasn't awkward silence. It was pure beautiful silence.

" Oh yeah, I came here to give you this." Valkyrie said letting go of Thor making him a bit sad. He turned around to see Valkyrie handing him a small box rapped with red and green rapping around it. There was a small yellow bow on it. Thor pointed at him, Valkyrie smirked then nodded.

Valkyrie handed the present to Thor. He opened it, quite messy way to. There was a black box. He opened it, and there was a silver-like necklace with a little thunder bolt. There was small printing on the lightning bolt that read- Quite Shocking To Love- It was small on the lightning bolt, but still readable and see-able.

Thor immediately took it out of the box and put it on. Thor smiled. Valkyrie hugged him gently.

" Ah, about your present." Thor chuckled nervously. Valkyrie laughed.

" You forgot?" She asked. He nodded. But then there was a smirk going across his face.

" Actually I have two presents for you. This is the first one." Thor said while pushing Valkyrie down on the bed.

~Up to your imagination ;3
——————————————————
I wanted to make a special for u guys since 200 and 50 something like it! Plus, last chapter got not much, idk xD also, I wasn't gonna plan this to be a lemon, sorry. But go check out my story,

~Remember Me~[Ruby x Weiss] -High School AU

There is gonna be Lemon in it, I will be warning you guys :3 BUT THANK UUU AND GOOD BAAAI