In Denial /Chapter 10/ (finale)

Is This It?
——————————————————

Thor waved her to come in. Valkyrie sat on his bed. He closed the doors and sat next to her on the bed.

"Sooo..." Thor was about to say something but stopped. Valkyrie looked at him then gently smiled.

"I guess it's time to say it." Valkyrie mumbled.

Valkyrie took a deep breath and spoke," I like you, a lot." She mumbled.

"What?" Thor asked. Valkyrie got annoyed. She cuffed both of hid cheeks with her hands and gently kissed him. It lasted for a long time until they need air.

"Was that enough of a explanation?" Valkyrie asked. Thor nodded while his face was quite red. Valkyrie chuckled.

"I-I, like you to.." Thor answered.

"So does that make us a thing?" She asked.

"If you want." Thor said. Valkyrie rolled her eyes.

"It's quite obvious is it not?" She asked. Thor smiled at her. He hugged her gently.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before. I have once, but It didn't turn out well. I'm kind of scared." Thor said.

"Well I'm here for you, so you don't need to be scared of anything. I'll stay right by your side, no matter what." Valkyrie said gently.

THE END~

————————————————————
LOL SO SHORT YET HEART WARMING XD

Thank you everyone who read this! I had fun working on this and everything. Do not worry more stories are coming out! I am especially happy because I've been working on this book for a long time. Not rlly tho. I did have fun making this book. WELP~ GOOD BYEEE~

-호랑이 늑대