In Denial! /Chapter 3/

The Mysterious Earth Woman

——————————————————
When Thor walked away, he just remembered, mortals aren't allowed on Asgard! He immediately ran back. It took him about 10 minutes just to find where Loki and that mysterious beautiful woman went. Thor came rushing right to them. Before Loki could do anything, Thor roared, " Loki! Why is there a mortal human in Asgard! You know better than to bring a mortal to Asgard! " Loki looked at the woman and back at Thor. " Brother, It's nothing serious! I just brought her here so I can show her around. Theres nothing wrong with that right?" Loki said half- heartedly. Thor glared," Bringing a mortal human could ruin Asgard! If that mortal came back to Earth, she could tell her other mortal friends about Asgard! And what if the...the...uhhh, military....force..thing...did I say it right?"  He asking the woman. She nodded. " Yes! The military force! They could come and make war! What kind of king would I be if that happened?!" Thor said. Loki yelled back," Are you that stupid to think that the military force would come? Seriously?! Almost everyone in New York and every where, KNOWS us! You'd think some stupid humans would attack a realm WAY more advanced than theirs?" Loki questioned harshly. Thor thought about it, then looked away. Thor sighed and asked," What is your name?" Thor asked the woman." Camilla Lois.." she answered. Her voice was quiet, yet hearable. Thor asked another question," Did anyone else come with you?" The woman simply replied," Yes, my sister, Selene Lois." Thor sighed. " I'm gonna go look for her. Don't go any where you shouldn't go. And Loki, stay out of trouble!" Thor said as he walked away. Loki looked at Camilla and apologized. " Don't apologize Loki, It wasn't your fault." Camilla said in a calm voice. Loki then walked off with Camilla hand in hand.
Thor was walking way to fast. He looked every where he could. The last place was the garden, where he found the girl. A woman in her 20's as well. She had a more vibrant brown. She wore shoes, a black jean, a white shirt with a wolf on it. Thor couldn't see her though since she was facing the other direction." Hey, you!" Thor yelled. When he came face to face with her, he couldn't believe his eyes. Her eyes were blue like the ocean. (I forgot to mention her sister, Camilla, had blue like sky eyes) They were bright, and beautiful. Thor had no words. The woman looked at him. They stared at each other for a very long time.

Brunnhilde was better. After a Valkyrie warrior helped her, she went for a walk. Thats when she saw it, Thor staring at a woman. She had brown hair that was quite vibrant. White shirt, black jeans, shoes. And of course, you guessed it, Brunnhilde was jealous. But of course, she didn't understand the feeling. She thought it was just a pity feeling. She waved it off, thinking it was nothing. But of course, It was truly something...!

To be continued....!

————————————————————

Hey guys! What a surprise! People actually read my crap! Yay! So now, of course I gotta put the jealousy. Come on why not? I also forgot to put the description of Camilla Lois eye color. Yes!

Camilla Lois- MY CHARACTER

Selene Lois- MY CHARACTER

I didn't know who to ship Loki with, sorry 😐
But anyways, I hoped you enjoy! I'll be making a story everyday! And maybe 2 or 3 a day!