In Denial /Chapter 8/

Going For A Walk (On Earth)

——————————————————

~Time Skip Morning~

When Thor woke up, the sun beamed right into his face. He tried to block It with his blanket but gave up after 5 minutes and just stayed in bed for a couple of minutes.Thor then sat up and yawned. He scratched his head. He get out of bed and went to the restroom. Brushed his teeth, took a shower. He was now wearing his usual armored up king like armor.While he was trying to get the armor piece to stay on, he thought about what Valkyrie did yesterday. He blushed a little, but waved it off. Thor was about to open the door when Loki popped right in front of him.

"AHHHHH! AGAIN WHAT IS WITH YOU POPPING UP OUT OF NOWHERE! I SWEAR TO ASGARD YOUR GONNA KILL ME LIKE THAT!" Thor yelled and screamed. Loki grinned.

"Then I will do it more often." Loki said slyly. Thor glared.

"What do you want now Loki?" He asked.

"A walk in the park on Earth, we can even visit Doctor Strange." Loki said.

"Doctor who?" Thor asked.

"Doctor Steven Strange." Loki repeated but with the Steven in it.

"Oh, that magic guy?" Thor asked, again.

"Yes, now will you come with me to Earth or not?" Loki asked, clearly annoyed. Thor sighed then nodded.

~EARTH~
Thor was now wearing a white shirt with a tan jacket on and some ripped jeans while Loki was wearing a black suit. As Thor and Loki walk around New York City, they met some odd people. One had a red hoodie with a rose on the back. There was another one were she had amber eyes and black hair. Quite pretty. Then there was a girl with black hair and a boy with blonde hair talking, but strangest thing was, the blonde boy had a tail. The girl with the black hair had kitty ears. Thor of course thought it was cosplay, or roleplaying. It seemed so real to. There was even a girl with white hair! That surprised Thor the most. Loki even pointed out a girl with yellow hair and purple like eyes. Very strange in Thor's opinion.

After the walk, Thor and Loki sat on a bench nearby a park. As Thor looked around, It was beautiful, quiet, and calming. Loki thought otherwise. He thought It was like his nightmare were ponies took over the world and It look EXACTLY like this but with rainbows and unicorns. It scared Loki half to death.

"Don't you think It's time we head back to Asgard?" Loki asked. Thats when two girls came running to Thor.

"Can we get a picture?" 1st girl asked.

"Sure." Thor agreed. While they were taking a picture and jumping up and down, Loki rolled his eyes. Thats when he spotted Camilla.

"Hey brother, why don't you go on and head back to Asgard? I'll meet you back there later." Loki said. Thats when Thor noticed were Loki was looking at and saw Selene. Thor's heart raced a couple of beats. Loki noticed and sighed.

"Lets go." Loki mumbled. Thor glared at him but followed.

TO BE CONTINUED!!........

——————————————————

HERE WE GO! ANOTHER CHAPTER PEOPLE! GETTIN CLOSE TO THE END! AHAHA SIKE! NOPE! NOT EVEN CLOSE!