In Denial! /Chapter 2/

Why are people on Earth weird?
————————————————————
When Thor was done admiring the view, he went to go check on Bruce Banner. He knocked on Bruces door twice. After a couple of seconds, Bruce opened the door. Thor noticed that Bruces room was WAY more messier than his, which is odd. "I wanted to check on how you are doing." Thor said. " I'm doing just fine. " Bruce replied. Thor seem unsure if he was telling the truth. Thor just waved it off and said goodbye to Bruce. While Thor was walking, he thought about going to Earth for a bit. Everything seemed okay  in Asgard, and he was bored anyways. While Thor walked to the teleport thing ,(idk what It's called :p) he saw Brunnhilde talking with Loki and smiling. Thor just chuckled. Though, he did seem kinda bothered by It.
When he came to Earth, It was night time. He went to the Stark Tower. When Thor came, there was a party going on. "Oh hey Thor. Didn't see you." Tony remarked. Thor chuckles," Is that supposed to be something you Earthly people say when a god walks in?" Tony laughs. Thor just smiled. " Welcome to the party, God Of Thunder!" Tony said. Tony then wandered off into the crowd of people. Thor sighed. He looked around wondering what some of the Earth people are doing. Some are drinking, talking, and...making out?! Thor got an awkward vibe. Thats when he saw Loki. " Brother, what in Asgard are you doing here? " Thor asked." Me and Brunnhilde wondered where you were going, so we followed you. " Loki grinned. Thats when Thor noticed Brunnhilde standing next to Loki, finishing a bear bottle. Thor glared at Loki. He just shrugged." Brother, you know how she gets drunk drinking bear! " Thor yelled. "Who doesn't get drunk from drinking bear? " Loki questioned. " What I mean is that she drinks to much!" When Thor looked at Brunnhilde, she has already finished five bottles! " Damn, shes gonna finish all of  Tony's bear. Well, I'm gonna go look around. You keep an eye on Brunnhilde for me, okay brother?" Loki said. " Wait a minute! But you brought her here!! " Thor yelled. " I don't care If I did." Loki grinned and disappeared. When Thor looked to check on Brunnhilde, she had finished ten more bottles. Thor grimaced. He went over to Brunnhilde and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and starting laughing. " Whats so funny? " Thor asked. " Your face! " Brunnhilde answered while laughing. Thor sighed. Thats when Brunnhilde fell onto Thor. He was able to catch her. " Are you okay? " Thor asked but in a more, caring way. " Yeah, I'm good..." Brunnhilde said. She then fainted while still in his arms. Thor shook his head and carried her on his back. He felt a tiny bit nervous, but he was surprisingly okay with it. He carried Brunnhilde all the way back to Asgard.
Once Thor had got back, he went into the castle. When he came to Brunnhilde's door, he opened it. Her room was messy, really messy. He tried not to step on anything, which was hard. Thor placed her down on the bed. He grabbed a cold water bottle and placed It next to her bed. When he looked at her, he smiled. Thor felt comfortable when he was around her some reason. He finally snapped back into reality and shook his head.Thor looked around her room. "Might as well clean it."  Thor mumbled. He then started cleaning up her room. After he was done, he went to go tell one of the Valkyries that Brunnhilde drank to much. The Valkyrie thanked him for carrying her back to Asgard, and left to Brunnhilde's room. Thor then walked away. When he saw Loki, he sighed. But something surprised him. It was a mortal Earth woman in her 20's walking with Loki and laughing. She was wearing boots, blue jeans, and a tannish, gold long sleeve shirt. Her hair was dark chocolate brown. Thor had to admit, she was beautiful, but he shrugged. He was just surprised Loki actually managed to find someone his type.
Thor walked away.

To be continued!.....

————————————————————

Lol! I'm surprised people actually read this! Oh well. Thanks for reading! And this one is long too. Hope you like It!