chapter 7

(A/n its about to get happy sad fam atleast i think lol)

Y/ns pov

I woke up to see taehyung gone. Huh? Where did he go? I get up feeling concerned for some reason and put some comfy clothes over my chubby body. Maybe im being too paranoid, i thought as i head to the kirchen to see if hes there.

But sadly i dont see him, so getting kinda scared i checked the entire house but see no sign of him at all. He doesnt have a phone so i can't call him. Shit, i start panicking and run ti put my shoes on. I think he might be where we first met, the school rooftop.

I run as fast as my thicc body can handle and soon enough arrived. Looking up at the building i see taehyung sitting at the edge of the building. I run to the entrance and check if its locked. Yup, i guess the ladder on the side is my only choice.

I carefully climb the latter and make it to the top. "Taehyung what are you doing here?" You ask as you slowly make your way to him. "They're gonna kill me y/n..i need to kill myself before they kill us both" he says, his voice sounds raspy and hoarse. You froze in your spot thinking of a solution. You didnt need to know why he was going to do it because if hes killing himself he would have a good enough reason for it. But in all honesty you didnt want him to die..i mean who would hes perfect.

"Lets die together..i dont want to be left alone" at that moment we both knew what we wanted. I sat down next to him and looked him in the eyes. He held my hand tightly and counted to 4. 1...2 (he smiles and i smile back)..3 (he gives me a kiss and i gladly accept it)....4....5 (we fall of the ledge)

3rd persons pov

At 5 they die but they die peacefully with soft smiles still left one their faces. Actually taehyung was calling for her in his heart before their death..he wanted her to die with him too but didnt have the guts to say it. But they're free now, and legend says that you can hear the last kiss they shared when you sit at the ledge of the rooftop. They say it sounds like sweet honey and butterfly kisses and if you bring your partner to the ledge, your love will last forever.

The end

(Hope ya liked it fam)