Chapter 2

(A/n i just wamted to update two chapters at once cuz yall amazing ppl deserve it)

Your pov.

"Y/n I've been waiting for you" the strange man said. You stood quiet, should i say something. His words didnt really phase you tbh. Just cuz he knows my name doesnt mean i really care. Tbh the only thing i wanna know is why he saved my life.

"Why did you save me?" You asked, in a low voice. "Because ive been watching you and i cant help but fall for you. I didnt become a fallen angel for nothing. I was kicked out because i fell for you, a human. "Oh i thought those wings were a fake or some kinda joke. But we're getting off topic..can you let me down?" You said. For once in your life you decided to actually engage in an attempted conversation with this fallen angel. He placed your volumptious curvy body down and his face held concern.

"Y/n dont you dare try to kill yourself again" he said. I dont even know this guy. "I dont even know you though, atleast tell me your name" you said. "Kim Taehyung and im your new roomate" he said. I guess he has nowhere to stay.

"I guess..but just so we're clear, i cant make any promises on that request you made earlier" you said. Out of nowhere he got angry but you kept calm. After all fear is an emotion that you rarely feel now a days. He roughly grabbed you, "Well then I'll just have to punish you, i own you now y/n. You do what i say okay?" He said. You nodded and sighed. What did i get myself into?

-Tbc-