chapter 6

(A/n srry for being a ded ass bitch LMFAOOO IM HIGH AS SHIT AGAIN FAM 😂😂😂 I KEEP WHEEZING OOF)

Y/ns pov. (Poppin' oven vagina lmao jk)

I walked in the room me and V shared and saw him sleeping. HOLAYY SHIET PAUSE THIS BITCH I NEED A CAMERA, you thought. You waddled your cute chubby ass to your dresser and got the polaroid you had. He looks hella hot rn..his shirt is halfway up showing his defined abs and hes wearing boxers that hug his thicc muscular thighs. Trying to be as quick and quiet as you could you took a picture and YEET TF outta that shit cuz it made HELLA THICC NOISES. 😏😂

Hoping you didnt wake him up you peeked your head through the door and thank JIMINS HOT CAKE ASS he was still asleep. You took the polaroid pic and waved it around to dry the ink. After that you took a long ass look at the pic and smirked like the devil. Im totally going to keep this.

Time skip to a fluffy ass scenario

"Mhhm hey baby" taehyung said as he slowly walked in the living room. "Good morning tae tae" you said. He came towards you and straddled your lap. You wrapped your smol chubby hands around his waist and let out a little chuckle. His lips leaned towards yours and soon enough yall were sharing each others (NASTAYY ASS GERMS trolololol jk) passionate love. His hands softly caressed your telatubby tummy (LMAO). You let out soft moans and he released the kiss for you to breathe. "You taste like sweet marshmallows" he said his dark eyes somehow lighting up. You laughed and stroked your hands towards his back and slowly carresed his wings. "Mmmm n-not today y/n please...oh and i know you took a picture of me earlier. How should i punish you tommorow?" You gulped and sheepishly smiled at him. "However you'd like 😏"

TBC

(A/n LMAOOOOOOOO IDK WHY I PUT LMAOO, LMAO BUT I HOPEZZZ YOU LIKED IT...HAHAHA IT WAS SO SHORT LIKE THE DICK I DONT HAVE LOL I HAVE A BEATBOXING VAGINA...OK WAIT IM REALLY SRRY ITS JUST THAT I SAW THIS ONE VINE AND- NVM ANYWHO BYE YOU SEXY ASS AIR BREATHING FINE ASF READERS LOVE YOU)

Tears (V Fallen angel x chubby reader ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें