Combinations, Cold Intrusions, Changed Minds

Start from the beginning

He tosses your shirt off of the edge of the bed, your hands working to unbutton his pants when his mouth seals around the peak of your nipple over the material of your bra. You tilt your head back and pant quietly into the air as he pulls you closer, licking a path up the center of your chest and over your throat and chin before kissing your mouth.

You whine when your tongues and hips roll together at the same time, "one more time before we go?" Your hands slide into his pants and underwear, your thumb grazing over his trail of hair on the way down before you wrap your fingers around his length and roll his silky skin.

He moans and encircles your waist with his hands, nodding and flipping you onto your side in the pile of clothes that you had just folded. He strips you both from the waist down before laying behind you, his arm crossing over your chest to tilt your chin towards him, kissing you deeply before aligning himself to test out another one of your aforementioned favorite positions. His body is a perfect fit to yours, both encasing and filling you wholly as he brings you to ecstasy for an innumerable toll for the weekend.

.

Harry drags his feet as he packs the car, his mind replaying his slip of 'wanna live with you' earlier, the dread that weighed heavily on his chest followed by the lightness of relief from your response. It's something that he has thought about on several occasions, but rationally knows it's way too soon to even suggest such a thing. He's hoping that you just forget about it and let it slide, but something tells him you're thinking about it too.

A cold, wet intrusion slams into his back and his thoughts are cut short when he turns on his heel to find you sinking your teeth into your bottom lip to control a massive grin. "Ace..." his tone is that of a scolding teacher, addressing a student who has had their last warning, "get in the car."

You bend down to gather another scoop of snow, forming a ball intimidatingly and holding it at your side as you stand at a safe distance from him, "oh... am I in trouble, doctor?"

He growls in the back of his throat and takes one step towards you, "if you throw that snowball you're gonna be in deep shit, little girl." His cock pulses at his statement and the way your face is drawn in innocence, your eyes wide and your mouth turned down into a pout. He takes note of your snowsuit and thinks that maybe you had planned to end up laying in the snow.

You raise your arm into the air and he quirks an eyebrow, readying his stance for fight or flight and when you hurl the snowball at him, he dodges it expertly and bends his legs to take off after you. You scream and run away but he's too quick, grabbing you by the waist and flipping you over his shoulder, his hand meeting your ass in an echoing slap.

When you respond with a moan, his length throbs and thickens, a bead of precome slipping from his tip and into his briefs. You arch your back and lift your head up, wiggling your body as a signal to be let down. When your feet meet the ground, your palm finds his center immediately and squeezes to confirm your suspicions, "you like that."

He pants and drops his forehead to yours, "pretty, I just like hearing you moan. I don't care how it happens." Your stomach twists at his confession of willingness, his ability to flip flop his role at the drop of a hat and how his sex drive is like a unmanned freight train, running down a one way track with no brakes.

He interrupts your theorizing when he tilts his head to your ear and speaks in a softly demanding tone, "get in the car now, Ace. I don't like driving on ice at night."

The car ride home is much quieter than on the way to the cabin; Harry seems distant and lost in thought but he's physically close, his fingers woven with yours and his thumb swiping across the back of your hand. One of his mixtapes plays softly but you're not even sure if he hears the music, his eyes staring at the road and watching the lines fade behind him as the car passes.