Jimins sweet dream

Waring SMUT AHEAD I'm so sorry

Jimin and Yoongi just got back from their first date they arrive at Jimin house.

- Hyung follow me-

Jimin tells Yoongi, to go up the stairs and at now sitting in Jimins room, the look at each other.

-Jimin you room looks nice-

-thank you, Hyung-

Jimin looked at Yoongi and kisses him, they explored each other's mouth with their tongues, Jimin touch Yoongi's thigh his hand slowly moves up to his crotch, Yoongi feels Jimins hand travel up his leg and he smiles, Yoongi pulls away from Jimins soft lips and pushes Jimin to his knees.

-Why did you push m-

Jimin stopped talking, Yoongi unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down until his hard member was sticking out, Jimin was shocked at how big Yoongi was and was worried about how he was going to fit all of it in his mouth.

-Jimin you looked shocked, are you ok

Yoongi whispered in his ear, Jimin gulped he was turned on by that, Jimin opened his mouth and Yoongi pushed his head down,soon Jimin was sucking his dick,Yoongi moaned out of pleasure and grabbed hold of Jimins hair and moved his head up and down, Jimin was so hard, Yoongi removed his hand and put it on the bed.

-J-J-Jimin I'm g-going t-t-to cum-

Jimin stopped before Yoongi could reach his climax, Jimin pushed Yoongi on to his bed and Jimin took off his shirt Yoongi layed there.

-Hyung I want you-

Yoongi felt a shiver go down his when he said the Jimin was now hovering over Yoongi, Jimin kissed His neck and then took off his shirt, Yoongi look at Jimin.

-Fuck me-

Yoongi said in a seductive voice, soon both boys were fully naked, Yoongi looked at Jimin he pushes Jimin off the bed a turned over, Jimin shoved his member into Yoongi hole, Yoongi hissed at the pain but it slowly turned into pleasure.

-Harder-

Yoongi moaned, Jimin thrusted harder and deeper into Yoongi, they both started to sweat and moan louder

-I-I-I'M G-GOING TO C-CUM!-

Yoongi moaned loudly, Jimin stopped and hovered over Yoongi and soon Jimins member was in his mouth, Jimin eye rolled back as so did his head because of the pleasure, Yoongi felt Jimins hand grab his member, Jimin stroked Yoongi, they both were close to the climax.

-I'm cumming-

-Me too-

Jimin cummed in Yoongi's mouth and Yoongi cummed all over Jimins hand and bed, Jimin fell over to the side of the bed next to Yoongi, meanwhile, Yoongi was coughing from now being able to breathe from his mouth, both boys were breathing heavily until they both drifted off.

I told you smut was ahead but this was just a dream that Jimin had I hope you weird people enjoyed this chapter, for me, I didn't really enjoy writing it but don't forget to vote and baiiiii♡♡♡