Great job Yoongi ~part 2~

Yoongi looked out the window as the teacher walked in to class,Yoongi never really listens to the teachers she talks but this time was the only exception.

-Okay class I have announcement,an students who are interested on got on the field trip to a beach resort, I will pass out the paper to everyone.-

-Shit how am I going to get my dad to sign this paper-

Yoongi thought to himself, he was kind of panicking a little,He didn't  realize  when to teacher got to his desk.

-Here you go,hey Yoongi are you ok?-

She said in a kind voice,Yoongi looked at the teacher.

-Yes I'm fine,and thank you Miss,Green-

Yoongi said with a realistic fake smile Miss,Green smiled back at Yoongi and went to the next kid.

-Oh your welcome Yoongi-

She said back still smiling at him.

~Time Skip~

It was time for lunch now,so Yoongi got in line got his lunch and sat down in the back table closet to the window in the back corner,No one ever sat with him,he didn't have any friends everyone just made funny of him than getting to know him but he was used to it, when he sat down  group of kids walked behind him and each of the purposely spilt their milk on him.

- well this is fucking great-

The kids all laughed  as did the kids near Yoongi's table, but the only people who did laugh was BTS,Insted they all got up and told the kids to go away and leave Yoongi alone.

-what no one ever stands up for me -

Yoongi was shocked at what BTS did for him,then they all,sat down at his table,Yoongi  felt uncomfortable at that moment but  he was also making sure his,sleeves were down, a few second later they all introduce themselves.

-hey I'm RM the leader of BTS, and you are?-

Yoongi was to bust staring at the pink haired boy,but then finally said something.

-Oh uh im Yoongi-

Yoongi shuttered  from being uncomfortable around they,RM cleared his throat looking at the rest of his group getting their attention.

- Well nice to meet you Yoongi-

Yoongi was still covered in milk but he was to distracted to get up and go to the nurses to go home, then a few second later the rest of the group introduce themselves,the pink haired boy went first.

-hi my name is  Jimin,nice to meet you Yoongi-

Jimin smiled at Yoongi,then Yoongi started to feel his face get hot,he was blushing a little but luckily no one notice,one by one they all introduced   themselves.

-Hi Yoongi I'm Jin-

-Hello I'm Kim Taehyung but people call me V,nice to meet you-

-Oh Hi I am Jeon Jungkook but people  can just call Jungkook-

-Hey my name is Jung Hoseok but people call me J-Hope

Yoongi started to feel a little  more comfortable around them,They all got to know each other.

Yoongi enjoyed the boys company but kept think about Jimin and why he had a dream about him.

-why did I have that dream of him I'm not gay-

-I don't know maybe it was a girl with short pink hair or something -

Yoongi tried to come up with an excuse for the dream ,then he started staring at jimin.

-his lips look so soft,I could just kiss him-

- Ok way to sound gay Yoongi-

Yoongi thought to himself, he was still looking at Jimin,Yoongi did know he was blushing until

-Yoongi what are you looking at,you're blushing like crazy-

RM said,Yoongi stopped looking at Jimin and repiled.

-oh um I'm just um t-thinking about s-s-something-

-SHIT!-

RM laughed and said

- Or of someone-

Yoongi put his head down cause he was embarrassed

-Great job again Yoongi -