Why do you have a motorcycle.

(An!! Im editing the book to where the last name isn't Shurley but Novak, also they have a week break instead of spring break, but its still kinda summer.)

Dean pov..
"Uhh, what did these poor people do to ya?" I say as I look at the car in front of me, it was all beat up and rusted and it looked like it would need a miracle to fix it. "Dean you got customers boy!" Bobby yelled from inside.

I dropped the wrench I was holding and walked inside the shop, there stood a man in his early forties and a a boy who is eighteen. "Hey Chuck what yall need?" I ask my neighbors. "Well Balthazar is looking for a car or something." Chuck says as the Balthazar just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah a car, not a piece of crap car!" He says as his french accent comes out. "Hey I work hard on these cars!" I retaliate as I laugh. "Come on, let's go find something out back." I say as we walk out to the back.

"So what you lookin for?" I ask as I watch him look around. "Well I was looking for a nice ass car, but this seems cool." He says as he looks at an old motorcycle that needed fixing. "Well its yours, just needs a little fixin." I say as we both grab the handles and move it to a spot to fix it.

Micheal..pov
"So what made you decide to become an officer?" Lucifer asks as we sit at the road house eating lunch. "Well my tour was over and I was offered a spot here, sinse I went to the academy that was over there." I say as I take a bite of my sandwich.

He nods as he eats his fries, that's when I wanted to know about why he decided to become a dective. "So what made you want to become a consulting detective?" I ask while raising an eyebrow at him. "Well Mikey, when you went off to join the military, I wanted to presure a dream, and while I wanted to be a police officer, I took a different approach, now Im a detective." He says happily as be drinks his shake.

"Hows your boys lunch?" Ellen says as she stands at the end of the table, Ellen was my aunt and was good friends with Jody. "Micheal, sinse when have you been home?" She asks, damn I knew I forgot something.

"A few days ago, I forgot to check in." I say as I drink my shake. "Sorry ma'am I've been keeping him busy." Lucifer says with a wink, causing me to blush and do almost a spit take. Ellen just laughs as she puts the ticket on the table and walks away shouting "keep it clean in the shop."

Sophie..pov
I sat outside like I've been doing sinse we got home, I had convinced the boys to join me, which ended up with Sam and Gabriel sitting in a kiddy pool and Cas drawing as he sat beside me drinking lemonade, and as for me, I was sitting watching the two idiots act like little kids while listening to music and drinking lemonade.

"Sam that's not fair! You can't just take my popsicle!" Gabe yells at Sam who was just sucking in the fruit flavored ice pop. "You'd think he'd stop yelling and look beside him in the cooler." Cas says as he keeps drawing. I agree with him as I walk over to them and open up the cooler and out a strawberry one and a peach flavored one and walk back to my seat.

I handed cas the strawberry one as I ate the peach one. "They act like little kids." I mumbles as I look at Cas who had the icepop in his mouth as he drew what ever he was drawing. "Cas, honey, you know how gay you look?" I ask as I try not to laugh at him. "Sophie, honey, do you see how many fucks I give?" He mumbles through the icepop, making me roll my eyes and laugh.

I smirk at him and giggle slightly. "What?" He asks as he looks at me with a head tilt. "You know I think you'd prefer to be sucking on something else?" I say laughing to myself at my joke. "Yeah I would, but you have no room to talk." He says as he grabs my sunglasses, that were in fact pink, and puts them on.

I shake my head and grab my blue ones and put them on as I lean back in my chair as I watch my twin and friend argue about why Sam stole his icepop.

Gabe..pov
"Why Sam whyyyyy." I pout as I watch the boy in front of me take my icepop and put it in his mouth. I blush when he starts to suck on it, tilting his head as he can see how bad Im blushing.

"It's the heat." I say as I put on my sunglasses. "We're in a kiddy pool full of ice." He sighns, I laugh a little, even though it was hot as hell, we were sitting in a kiddy pool full of ice.

I smirked as I watch him suck on the icepop, thinking of ways to mess with him. I reached in the cooler to pull another one out. "You know Sam, you look sorta gay with the icepop in your mouth." I say as I open my icepop and put it in my mouth. "Says you." He sighns making me laugh a little.

Narrator..pov
The four teens sat outside of the Winchester house, it was the perfect day to have a little fun in the sun. Sam and Gabriel were just sitting in the rainbow kiddy pool as the other two teens just sat there watching them, that was until the familiar sound of a black 1967 Chevy Impala sounded as it pulled into the drive way between the two homes.

"Hey Dean how was work?" Castiel calls to the boy who was covered in grease, yet to Castiel the boy still looked very beautiful. "It was great." Dean says slightly laughing as a small smirk comes on his face as a motorcycle sounds just down the road, making the four teens turn and look in the direction only to see a guy on a motorcycle pull up next to Dean, causing the boy to laugh ans smirk a little.

"Whose that?" Gabriel asks confused as Sam looks over at Dean with a raised eyebrow. "Wow cousin, I'm sad that you didn't think it was me." Balthazar says as he takes off the helmet making the four teens jaw drop and for Dean to laugh even more now.

The youngest of the four, Sophie stares at him, causing Castiel to smirk as he sucks on the icepop. "Sophie you're staring, and its very rude to do so." He says making the girl blush madly only to shake her head and roll her eyes as she lays back in her seat as she watches her brother and best friend talk more about the motorcycle.

"Wait a second where dad?" Castiel asks as he stands up and stretches slightly. "Oh he went to the store, he'll be back later." Balthazar says from his spot beside Dean, he looks at the four of them finally noticing that his brother and Sam were sitting in a rainbow kiddy pool and that there was a cooler beside them. "Why are you two in a kiddy pool? And whats in the cooler?" Dean asks as if reading the boys mind.

"Its hot and icepops." Sam sighns before opening the cooler and throwing the boys an icepop before taking one himself and opening it.

It was very peaceful, it seemed almost to peaceful. Yet none of the six teen complained, yet they all had a feeling that something was gonna happen.