Family days.

After the pie making and punched being thrown, Micheal had decided that him and his simblings needed a family day, which was amazing sinse they hadn't spent a lot of time togther.

WINCHESTERS..POV
"So let me get this straight, you heard yelling and came downstairs to find this Michelle girl about to punch Balthazar so you went to punch her?" Micheal, who was currently driving the impala, asks. "Yep basically." Sophie who was sitting besides Sam in that back says laughing.

Dean just laughs, saying how proud of her he is, all the while the twins were laughing. "Hey Sophie, I wanna do something." Sam sighns to his younger  sister while looking down.

"Like what?" The girl asks confused. "I want to talk to Gabriel." Sam says, causing everyone to be shocked and for Micheal to slam on break.

"Wait what?" Dean says while looking back at his younger brother with a big smile on his face. "I wanna ask Gabe on a date." Sam says while looking down. "Well I approve, and I'm moving lady! GEESH!" Micheal says as he starts driving again.

"What's got you to talking again huh Sammy?" Sophie asks, smiling, even though he talked to her, that didn't mean he talked to his older brothers, but now he had decided to. "Well I just thought it was time, you know." Sam speaks softly, his voice still a little hoarse from not talking.

The ride to wherever Micheal was taking them, was filled with amazing conversations, from how Sam wants to ask Gabriel out, how Sophie had punched the girl, how Dean stood up to Bella in the store and how Micheal was going to get a job at the police station.

"Well we are here!" Micheal says as he parks in front of a huge lake. "Wow this is beautiful!" Sophie says, as she helps her brothers get the blankets out of the impala. Dean grabbing the cooler, Micheal grabs a picnic basket while the twins grab the towels, sitting things in the grass as they all go swimming.

"Come on Sam lets go swimming!" Sophie says as she grabs her twins arm dragging him to the water laughing. "I am, but don't just drag me Soph!" He says while running after her, picking her up and runs to the end of the dock and drops her in.

"Hey you two be careful!" Micheal yells at his two younger siblings as him and Dean walk to the dock with the cooler and food. "That was a cold move Samuel!" Sophie yells as she pops her head out of the water, while laughing.

/NOVAK!!...POV
Castiel was sitting on the sofa, he has recently cleaned up after his and Deans little flower fight. "So Cassy, how are you and Deano?" Gabriel asks as he opens a monster and starts drinking it.

"We're good, and stop calling me Cassy." Castiel says whith an eye roll. The Novaks were just hanging around their house, Lucifer reading a book, Castiel who was trying to watch Glee, Gabriel who was currently irritating everybody because he has a sugar high, and Balthazar who was on his phone.

"Hmmm, sooooo have you asked him out yet?" Gabriel says to his older brother, causing everyone to look at Castiel, waiting for an answer. "Well that's an issues sinse he's straight, but what about you? You ask Sam yet?" Castiel says as he takes a sip of his tea that was sitting in front of him.

"W-wait, how did you know!" Gabriel says, actually surpised by how Castiel knows. "Well its not like you try to hide it." Castiel says laughing at his younger brother. "Well." Gabriel says pausing, trying to think of what to say. "What about you Balthazar, how are you and Sophie?"

"Woah, why am I in this?" The french boy asks, very confused and glares at his cousin. "Because you obviously have a crush on her, duh." Castiel says, now joining Gabriel in his little taunt. "I don't like her like that, we just share a bond. Kinda like how you and Dean do Cassy." Balthazar says laughing as his brothers face turns a crimson red.

"We do share a profound bond.. but that's not important." Castiel says and takes another sip of tea. "Yeah, whats important is the fact that Micheal is back and Luci wont admit his feelings!" Gabriel says causing the oldest Novak to drop his book and look at his siblings very confused.

"Listen here you candy loving midget! I don't like Michael, he's to striaght!" He yells, causing everyone to laugh. "You say that, but when I saw you two cuddling on the couch I would have thought you two were dating." Chuck says as he walks into the small living room carring a book and coffee. "And seriously Balthazar, Sophie has you whipped, you watch Titanic. And Gabriel you make it very obvious that you like Sam and you Castiel, I'm like fifty percent sure Deans not straight, so get your heads out of your asses and tell them!" Chuck says, making his sons look at him wide eyed and small blushes on their cheeks.

"You were cuddling Micheal?" Balthazar asks smirking as Chuck left the room. "And you watched Titanic, what's your point?" Lucifer says laughing.

Things were going amazing for both families, the Winchester were having an amazing day at the lake, the Novaks were hanging out at home, it was perfect.

It was getting late to the Winchesters decided to head home, all exhausted from their day of swimning. They pulled in their yard to see a unfamiliar truck parked in their yard. "Dean." Sophie says, her voice cracking slighly, fear that it was their dad.

"It's okay. Im sure its just Charlie." Dean says hoping that his lesbian friend had gotten a new truck and had just let herself in. "Its okay, everyone get out." Micheal says as he grabe his gun making sure the safety is off in case Johns home.

The siblings get out of the car, leaving the cooler and picnic basket in the trunk, just in case. Micheal goes to unlock the door, keeping the gun poiting in front of him.

The siblings walked in the house to see the kitcen light on. Dean was behind Micheal and in front of his younger siblings, he was holding a knife, just in case shit hits the fan.

Turning the corner into the kitchen Micheal points the gun in the direction of a person who was sitting at the tabke and drinking a beer. "Wow, well that's a nice hello." A gruff vioce from a man says, making all four sublings go wide eyed at the man.

"Bobby!" Sophie yells at the older man, surpised to see him. "Geez Bobby, I could have shot you." Micheal says putting the safety on his gun and putting it in his hoster. "Well im glad you didn't son." Bobby says as he goes and hugs the oldest Winchester.

"How was your time overseas?" Bobby asks as he pulls out of the hug. "Well you know." Micheal says, knowing that Bobby had also served overseas as well. Bobby just nods as he hugs the rest of the kids.

The siblings were happy to have Bobby back, he was a father to them and they loved him, and he loved them the same. "So you idjits, how had everyone been?" He asks as he sits on the couch drinking the beer he had.

The sibings started off, Micheal telling him how he prompted and how he's gonna get a job at the police station soon; Dean who had broken up with Bella because of how bad she was treating Sophie and how he was gonna get a job at the diner or the autoshop.

Sophie explained how she is going to therapy and how she tricked the tharpist into thinking Micheal and Lucifer were togther, and Sam explained how he was going to try and not be mute, but ended up doing some sighn language to explain it, and said he was actual going to ask out Gabriel.

Bobby nodded and smiled at the kids he had raised, he wasn't a homophobic asshole like John, their father is, Bobby didn't care who they loved or dated, as long as the kids were happy.

Soon enough the kids decided to head off to bed, saying goodnight to bobby and heading to bed, leaving Bobby sitting on the couch reading an old book. A soft knock came from the door, making the old drunk reach for a gun that was kept hidden in the sofa.

Bobby opened the door to come face to face with Chuck Novak "Well niceto see you as well Mr. Singer." Chuck says laughing. "Balls, Novak, you know not to do that." Bobby says putting the gun away and letting in the man.

"So I pressume your back because of one of two things." Chuck says as he opens the fridge and pulls out a beer. "Oh what's that?" The old drunk says as he drinks the rest of the beer and sets the empty bottle on the table.

"Either your here because of what we talked about those many years ago, or because John Winchester is coming back soon."