Pride (boyf)

(Art by hoodietunes.tumblr.com)
Jeremy held his boyfriend's hand, swinging them back and forth between them. His cheeks pink, the left one hidden under a bisexual pride flag Micheal had painted it for him. He peeked over at the shorted boy, a trans flag on his cheek. Jeremy had painted it for him. It was a little tilted, but he was proud of it.

"I thought you were never going to get here!" Rich shouted, pulling the boys out of their thoughts.

"We kind of spaced..." Micheal said, scratching the back of his neck, a barely noticeable tint of pink coated his cheeks.

"Ooooh," erupted from the group, causing both boys to blush.

"Oh shut up, we didn't do anything bad." Jeremy said, looking down.

"Whatever, let's get to the parade!" Christine jumped. The entire group planned to go to pride to support each other and meet new people. Nobody opposed.

They started walking in the direction the parade was supposed to start, people were already gathering, a huge group of them. There were flags and stickers and patches already being sold along with snacks.

"Micheal!" Jeremy said and pulled him to the stickers booth. "We need seven." He said and picked up the free stickers, he thanked the lady running the booth and stuck a bi heart on Micheal's other cheek and another bi heart on his, he then put the trans on on Micheal's shirt. He kissed his forehead and pulled him into a hug.

"Jeremy, you're a dork and I love you." He mumbled into his boyfriend's chest. He pulled away and dragged Jeremy back to the group, they had hardly noticed their absence, all trying to help Rich count his quarters to get a pride flag.
"Why did you bring so many quarters?" Jake asked and handed him a 5 dollar bill instead.
"I don't want to break up my fifty." he said and stuck his tongue out at his friend. Rich handed the man his money and and took a folded flag from the booth. He wasted no time wrapping it around him and tying it like a cape.
"Why didn't I buy one before this?!" he asked and ran in a small circle, looking behind him as the flag flowed, much like a child would. This tore Chloe and Brooke away from their own mini convention to laugh.
"Bi-Boy to the rescue!" Brooke said before laughing, everybody did. The flag nearly touched the ground because of how short Rich was. Brooke whipped out her phone and took a picture, Rich notices and started to pose. Everybody laughed along with him and soon enough, the parade started.
Everybody marched together and sang along with some of the songs that somebody with a boom box was playing nearby. Rich ended up taking off his flag and waving it around in the air like a maniac, but other soon started to too.

At the end of the parade everybody gathered at the park, music was blaring from a stage and some people were dancing and others were at booths and some were just standing around. Meanwhile, the group gathered around a tree Rich wanted to climb. He jumped and jump continuously to reach. Jake walked over to him and put his hand in Rich's head, making him stop bouncing.
"I will help you up the tree." He said, "Just calm down."
"I will calm down when I feel like it." Rich crosses his arms and glared up at his best friend.
"Yeah, yeah, okay." Jake disregarded the glares and bent down, Rich used Jake's hands as a lift and got up.
Eventually, everybody was using Jake to get up into the tree. Chloe went up after, then Brooke, then Jenna, then Michael, then Christine, then Jeremy. Then Michael and Jeremy helped Jake up into the tree. Everybody stayed close to the trunk, we could all talk together. Rich and Jake were the highest, sharing a branch, then Chloe and Brooke, they're still joined at the hip. Then Christine and Jenna shared one right beside Brooke and Chloe. The lowest branch held Jeremy and Michael. Michael had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend, resting his head on him. Jeremy had his arm around Michael, running his fingers through his hair.
The boys whispered to each other.
"Are you having fun?" Jer asked Micheal quietly.
"Of course, babe!" He responded.
"That's good... I'm glad you're happy..." he responded.
"I would be happy anywhere with you!" Micheal said, blushing.
"You're sweet as hell." Jeremy said and kissed his boyfriend on the forehead.

Minutes later, they were all still in the tree, at the park, the drag show after had started and everybody was loving it. Michael and Jeremy sat differently, legs on either side of branch, they were holding hands, staring at each other.

"Hey, Jeremy." Michael asked.
"What?" Jeremy responded. Michael put his hands on Jeremy's cheeks and pulled him into a kiss, a soft, precious kiss that made Jeremy's heart flutter. Michael was pink, and his hands rested on Jeremy's cheeks, Jeremy moved his arms, wrapping them around his boyfriend. They both pulled away a bit, resting their foreheads on each other.
"Micha?" Jeremy asked.
"Yes?"
"I love you..." that was the first time he'd said that.
"I... I love you too..." they were both pink in the face and Jeremy scooted a bit closer. Michael moved a bit more and then Jeremy practically pulled him into his lap, they almost fell out of the tree. They giggled and held each other close, cuddling for the rest of the show.

~~~~~~~
I worked on this a lot DURING pride month but I never finished it. Take this, I suppose. Sorry if it kinda sucks?