Ep.16: Roadside Attraction

Start from the beginning

Mabel, Candy, Grenda, and (y/n) were all sitting on the table behind us. I could see (y/n) with her journal open as she stared off through the window. The light from the sun lighting up her facial features. God, she was so beautiful.

Grenda: Man, RVs are amazing!!! I can't believe we're sitting at a table in a moving vehicle!!!

Candy: Ooh!!! Informational travel pamphlets!!! I want to read them all and gain their travel knowledge!!!

Stan: Kid, those useless pamphlets have never helped a single person. The only wrinkly old travel guide you'll need is me. Now look alive, we're coming up on an attraction run by the most black hearted proprietor in all of Oregon!!!

We made it to Granny Sweetkin's Yarnball. It looked harmless, I don't know why Stan wanted to prank this person. When we left the RV...

Stan: Don't let the face fool you, this woman lit my car on fire on two non-consecutive occasions.

Dipper, Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: *stare at the massive yarn ball in amazement*

You: *laugh* You guys coming in~?!?

Mabel: You can get in?!?!?

You: Come and find out!!!

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: *enter the yarn ball*

Dipper: ...

You: Aren't you coming?!?

Dipper: I uh- *clears his throat* I'll just wait out here for Stan to give me the signal.

You: Ok, suit yourself!!! *enter the yarn ball*

Dipper: ...

Stan: *through the walkie talkie* Dipper, hop to, this ball of yarn isn't gonna prank itself!

Dipper: *nods and walks over to the yarn ball*

Mabel: *pokes her hand out holding a strand of yarn*

Dipper: *grabs the strand of yarn and ties it to the back of the RV as he lets out a sigh*

Stan: Something on your mind, kiddo? Are you think about (y/n), huh?

Dipper: Ugh, I'm so embarrassed! Look, earlier this summer I made a promise that I would confess to her. And I want to do it, but I always get so nervous whenever I try to! At this rate, I might loose her forever...

Stan: Whoa, trust me, you won't loose her. Maybe you should practice on other girls before talking to (y/n). Lucky for you I'm an expert on these things! Listen to me, kid, when it comes to girls always be confident. And be funny. But not too funny. And be kind of annoying but in a lovable way.

Dipper: I dunno, Grunkle Stan. This sounds kinda jerky.

Stan: Hey, "jerky" is just a term non-jerks use to badmouth innocent jerks. Confidence, comedy, some third word starting with a 'c', the three C's of the Stan Pines dating technique! At the next tourist trap try out my advice on the first girl you see!

Dipper: Cool! Grunkle Stan, thanks.

Stan: Hey, I'm full of good ideas! Speaking of which, everyone, now!!!

We all run into the RV and Stan slams on the break which causes the yarn ball to turn into a long long yarn strand. Luckily we drove off, but brought a giant nail stuck in the RV. Next we went to Upside-Down Town where a machine turns around gravity and you walk through an upside down house as if it were normal.

Stan: Ah, Upside-Down Town, the nausea capital of the state.

You: Just looking at it makes me dizzy.