The Chicken

[Narrator 1]
It was a sunny day in Sunrose City, there wasn't much going on except for some crazy weather that's been going on for the past few days. Niko and Dan were at the store buying some food with the kids (Meo and Kion), they were buying lots of noodles. Niko and Dan noticed that there were rubber chickens for sale. Niko than said to Dan, "Dan, I'm gonna be right back, I need to go check something out right quick." "Ok, but hurry up, we need to film the noodle video." Dan replied as Niko was walking away. "Ok I will hurry up." Niko said as he jogged to where the rubber chickens were being sold for half price. "Wow, rubber chickens are 25 cents today! That's awesome!" Niko said as he grabbed a rubber chicken and helped Dan and the kids get the 100 Noddles and drive back to the house.

                        [Dan's POV]
It was a sunny day so far, Meo and Kion got some new toys, and Niko, well... he bought a rubber chicken. So Meo and Kion helped me put the noodles in the tub. Niko went to go grab the camera, so we started filming the video, we had Meo and Kion hold the camera. "Hey Guys, Dollbites here or as some of you call me, Momo or Mama. I'm here today with Niko, and we are going to film the Noodle Bath Video!" "Hi!" Kion and Meo said standing in front of the camera for a moment than getting out the view of the camera. "Today I will dump 50 noodles on Dan, then she will dump 50 on me." Niko said facing the camera.

                  ~30 Minutes later~

                      [Narrator 2]

After the video, Niko and Dan were a mess. They took a shower and Niko ate some of the noodles that were on the floor. He grabbed chicken and ran into his and Dan's room. He than went to bed and a few minutes fell asleep and Dan soon joined him.
                       [Dan's POV]
Although, after about 5 minutes he started squeezing the rubber chicken in his sleep. I gently shook him till he woke up and said to me. "What Dan??? Its 3 in the morning go back to sleep." And than he fell back asleep without squeezing the rubber chicken. I was finally almost completely asleep than I heard the squeak of the rubber chicken a few more timed than it stopped. It's 4:29 Am (Early Morning) and he was in some sort of dream with the chicken?! Ugh...I'm gonna show him what happens when I don't get enough sleep during the night. I gently shook him again, he than muttered something but I didn't understand what he said. "Ughhhh! I'm feel so furious right now!" I try to say as loud as I can. And all it did was make Niko turn around facing me snuggling the chicken. I had an idea! I than gently slipped the rubber chicken out his hands without him noticing , and hid it in a box on the top shelf of the kids closet and went and snuggled him, and it worked! I was happily sleeping in his arms for the rest of the night.