•2• "SHIT SHIT SHIT"

The rest of the day was pretty monotone. All boring teachers giving brief lessons and presentations. The only difference was that Jungkook didn't have any more classes with Jimin, which strangely bummed him out.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook has just gotten off the bus and started walking home.

Jungkook kept picturing Jimin in his mind . "Why do I keep thinking about him?" Jungkook asked himself. "Maybe because he was the only person who seemed genuinely interested to talk to me all day? I don't know"
He made it to the stairwell and headed up to his apartment.

Jungkook's apartment wasn't anything special. He'd moved into a small place on his own after his mother was admitted to a nearby hospital, so he just needed something cozy.

Jungkook sat down on the couch and pulled out his laptop. He logged on to Instagram, and noticed a friend request.

"There's no way"

Follow Request ~ PerfectlyJimin

Jungkook quickly hit "confirm" and clicked on Jimin's public account page. He scrolled through his posts.

14,536 likes PerfectlyJimin First day of school🤢10 hours agotumblr

14,536 likes
PerfectlyJimin First day of school🤢
10 hours ago
tumblr.tae ewww
@tumblr.tae bitch😂🖕
Sarah.Lynn.Marie 😍😍😍
view 593 more comments

"Wow he's pretty popular " Jungkook said to himself as he continued mindlessly scrolling.

25,738 likes PerfectlyJimin thinking of dying my hair

25,738 likes
PerfectlyJimin thinking of dying my hair. any suggestions? 💆🏻‍♂️
4 weeks ago
Jane_Rroose lighten it a bit oppa😘😘
tumblr.tae shave your head
view 13637 more comments

tae shave your head view 13637 more comments