eleven | interrogation

————cursed life

————
cursed life.
————

Jade sighed as she stood beside her father, keeping an eye out for Viggo to get to the chapel. He stood firm and focused; eyes glaring and ready to strike as soon as something happens. She admired New York's beauty from the roof one last time as she found a small area nearby to take a seat. Pulling out her phone she checked her notifications.

Several online messages from Natalia appeared. Raising a brow Jade had tapped the message to see what she'd messaged her about. Several 'hey's' had been texted, when a larger text bubble appeared.

————

Nat Bat Natalie:

'If you are wondering why I'm texting you on here, it's because I know why you went MIA. You did the same thing for me last year, so I'm returning the favour. Also, msg me back when it's all over and tell me all the details of your action-packed vacation.'

'Well this totally backfired, but you were right. He does seem oddly more relaxed. Or it's just me?

Quick update, still not finished; but I'll promise I'll get back to you and tell you everything.'

'Ofc. Also, I also might go MIA as well for a few weeks. You know Sarah wants to do a mission and my dad letting her ofc. Anyway, I send love <3'

'Thanks so much and ditto. Good luck with Sarah and your dad <3'

————

Jade sent the text message, revealing a small smile on her red lips. It boggled her mind how she found someone so relatable to her life that it the idea of hit men and assassins are just a regular part of their twisted lives. It also surprised her it didn't drive them to insanity. Speaking of driving, it reminded Jade of her small tasked mission. Going on her phone again, she texted Aurelio.