Sebastian Michaelis

Sitting down on the chair, letting your exhausted self rest. You sighed, closing your eyes. Suddenly your eyes opened up from the sudden raindrops.

Since when did it start raining?

Your hands reached out for the vintage book that you had on the side. Flipping through the pages, you smiled.  Quickly grabbing the pencil and started on drawing on the blank page.

~

You take a look on my finished masterpiece. You have to say that your a bit satisfied with it. A girl sitting on a chair, drawing.

As you continue on adoring your sketch you started to think. You turned the page again leaving you with the same blank page but it wasn't any other page on the book.

It was the last one.

You grabbed your pen, now starting to write,

Dear, whoever you are.

Hello. I'm (Y/n). As you can see that this is the very last part of the journal or book i am writing. If you have already red all of it. Well, that's all my life. Yes. I know i have a lot of romances. Usui, Kirito, Hibari, Eren, and many more. Don't call me a slut! These chapters i have written are based on what i have experienced. I totally love them all with my heart. So enough with this, All i want to say is i think i already found the right one. You might be wondering who it is.

It's Sebastian Michaelis.

Yes. I choose that sexy demon. Well anyways i think this is goodbye.

I hope your smiling while reading all of this.

-(Y/n)

ps: i had sex with a demon and we have a kid.

Closing your book, you got up and took out a box that could fit your journal/book in. You put it inside and proceed on walking outside of your house.

Once you were outside you were greeted by a wind which annoyed you but you managed to fix your hair, now walking towards the ocean. (Just in case you are wondering where you at. You live near the ocean so yeah) Once you were near you looked at the box, a little bit hesitant if you should do it.

Throwing the box and it hit the water. The waves managing it to flee it out of your sight.

"Goodbye."

Hearing a chuckle that your familiar of. Suddenly someone took a hold of your waist.

"I'm quite flattered that you think I'm the one." You blushed you could tell he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"Shut up." You try to wiggle your way out but obviously you didn't make any progress.

He chuckled, resting his chin on your shoulder after giving you a kiss on the neck. "Don't be embarrased my little kitten."

He began trailing kisses on your neck. "Sebastian not now-"

He stopped. "As you wish."

Both of you stayed silent for awhile, enjoying the view. Then suddenly you heard a cry coming inside of your house.

Sebastian pulled away from you. "I'll go ahead and make sure she's alright."

He walked away from you, going into your house. When he was halfway there, you turn "Do you need any help?" You asked.

He stopped and turned around. "As you know by now.."

He gave you one of his devilish smirks.

"I'm simply one hell of a father."

Author's Note:

This is the end guys :( I have to admit that writing these are the best part! :) Also I'm really happy for the feedback like you guys got this book on 1k votes and 100k reads like that is unbelievable for me. Thank you so much! I'll probably have a second book like this. Well maybe on the future! I love you guys! 

THANK YOU <3

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s