Allen Walker

QOTD (question of the day) - Favorite artists? Bands? :)

✖️ Allen Walker ✖️

(Modern Time)

"Hey! C'mon please tell me your name!" You begged, following a little boy who has gray hair.

"Leave me alone." He said, obviously annoyed by you but you being a hard headed person didn't listen at all and continued following the boy.

"Come on! We could be friends! Best friends!" You walked beside the boy, nudging him by the shoulder.

The boy stopped his tracks and sighed frustratingly. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" You stopped your tracks.

"I just wanted to be friends.." You mumbled.

"WELL I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Woah, Take it easy there with the yelling. I just wanted to introduce myself and know your name.."

This guy has a short temper.

He sighed. "I'm Allen Walker and you are?" He tapped his feet, impatiently waiting for your answer.

"I'm (Name), (Name) (Surname)." You smiled.

"Okay, Hi and Goodbye." He quickly said and walked away from you.

"Hey-Wait!" You were about to run after him but you decided to leave him alone now.

A F T E R 8 Y E A R S

You walked through the streets, exploring the town. Then suddenly your stomach began to make a sound that you don't want to hear.

"Well great!" You say to yourself.

You checked your pockets only have little money on you, you sighed, hoping that you'll get food. You made your way to the market, searching for a cheap price of food.

You approached a seller. "Good morning! May i ask how much this is?" You pointed at an apple.

"It's 7yen." The seller said. (I don't really know what 7 yen is like what money it is for us or uk but yeah sorry. Do i make sense?)

You checked your pockets again, you grabbed the coins you have and presented them to the seller. "Is this enough?"

"It isn't. I'm sorry miss." The seller gave you a pity look.

This is why i should bring money when i go out.

Before you could walk to find more cheap prices someone suddenly spoke, "Hey."

Your eyes was set upon on a young man with with greyish or silverish hair.

The young man suddenly threw the apple that you're going to buy but didn't because of short money you had. You easily caught the apple.

You were confused a bit and then it hit you. "Thank you." You say.

The young man nodded in response, he walked away probably going somewhere. By your instinct you immediately followed the grey haired boy while eating the apple.

You stay behind, not wanting to be given a name like 'stalker' or 'creeper'. Then suddenly the boy chuckled and stopped his tracks which you stopped too.

"I know you're following me." You blushed and took the last bite of your apple.

He turned around as you began observing his features and structure. a young man with average height with a lean, muscular physique. He has medium-length gray/white hair that has grown to shoulder-length, silver/gray eyes, and skin is somewhat pale also has an unusual scar on the left side of his face that starts as a pentagram on his forehead, trails down in a line that severs his eyebrow and mars his eyelid, and hooks slightly at his cheekbone and follows his cheek down close to his chin.

You seem to know him, you just couldn't just remember his name. "Sorry but i was just wondering if i know you like have i met you before?" You asked, curious of who he is.

He genuinely smiled. "Hello (Name)."

You were shocked that he knew your name. "Hi.." You trailed off.

"Allen Walker."

Your eyes widened. "Wait, wait, wait, wait! Are you that boy who don't want to be friends of me when i was little and i annoyed the hell out of you?" You laughed.

He nodded, a smile appearing his face. "Yeah."

You stopped laughing. "You changed...a lot." You smiled.

"You too, you look beautiful." He suddenly said which caused you both to blush.

"Tha-Thank you." You played at the ends of your shirt, avoiding eye contact.

"I-I was just wondering if you take a stroll with me this evening?"

You looked at his gray eyes. "I'd love to."

"Great! Where can i pick you up?"

You gave your adress and finally said your goodbyes.

-

It was finally evening, you are all dressed up and prepared.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Your mom asked you.

"I met a friend. He asked me to take a stroll with him this evening."

Your mom gave you a smile. She approached you and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Hope he makes you happy. I love you, my little princess is already growing up." She said, pretending to cry.

"Mom." You groaned but couldn't help but smile at her actions.

Ding!

"There's the doorbell. You go ahead and have fun." You nodded.

You walked to the door and opened it, revealing Allen. "Shall we, M'lady?" He extended his hand for yours.

You gigled at his gesture. "We shall." You grabbed his hand.

~

"Haha! Okay, okay, What do you call a penguin who grins a lot?" Allen asked.

You laughed. "What?"

"A peng-grin." You both laughed.

"I don't have any jokes on me so you're lucky."

Allen looked at his watch, he suddenly frowned. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"It's already 10pm. I need to take you home before it's 11."

"Oh." You say a bit disappointed.

You both walked your way along to your home, not even starting a conversation. Once you both reached to your house on the front porch. you both faced each other.

"I-" You both said in unison.

"You first-" Again.

"Okay, I'll go first-" and again.

"I just wanted to say that i've had a great time and it's been great that we finally saw eachother in the past few years." Allen finally said.

"Yeah same." You say.

"So..See you tomorrow?" Allen nervously asked.

"Yeah, Tomorrow."

But before Allen could walk to his home,

"Allen?"

"Yeah?" His voice filled with curiousity.

You suddenly gave him a peck on the cheek which caused him to blush. "Tomorrow." You stated before going inside your house, leaving the blushing boy outside your porch.

Author's Note: For ri-chan! Thank you for requesting :3 I'm sorry if he's OOC T_T but hope you enjoy this :) HOLY MACARONI I GOT 60K READS AND 513 VOTES!????? WOW SERIOUSLY LIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! ILY ALRIGHT LIKE SO MUCH <3 Don't worry about your requests guys I'm still working on 5 of them both of the same time xD so yeah byeee! See you on the next <3

b e l i e v e y o u d re a m e r s