Rin Matsuoka

✖️Rin matsuoka ✖️

In this world you live in you have different eye colors. It's not weird for everybody else because they also have different eye colors. Well, your friend (Random name) doesn't, she doesn't have it ever since she met him. You have (y/e/c) and red eyes. The explanation why everybody has different eye colors it's because they have to find their soulmate

A weird world you live in right?

Just another day, you were walking deciding to go for a jog. Suddenly your phone vibrated in your pocket. You took it out just to see a message from your mom, asking you if you wanted her to buy your favorite chips. You texted back, still jogging.

Suddenly you bumped into a someone which cause you to look up into their eyes but you weren't fast enough because the person immediately bowed down.

"I'm so sorry!" He deeply bowed.

"It's okay." You calmly say, curious what his eyes might look like. He stood up meeting your gaze. You smiled as you saw his right eye.

It's your eye color!

You looked at his left and frowned. His eye color was different not red. He chuckled and patted your head.

"Are you searching for your soulmate?" He asked.

You blushed. "N-No.."

He shook his head. "Well, I better be going see you!" He patted your head one last time and proceeded to go on where his destination was.

"You'll find him someday!" He shouted

You looked back at the guy walking away from you, you almost burst out laughing when he suddenly tripped on a small rock but then he was in luck of not having his butt on the ground. Oh you really would want to see that from a stranger you just met.

You shook your head, smiling at the thought of him tripping ending up his butt or face on the ground. You turned around and then again you bumped into someone which caused you to land your butt on the floor.

Oh why thank you karma!

You looked up to give this person a piece of your mind. "Why you-"

Right in front of you  is a tall young man with semi-long, maroon colored hair. He has red eyes. You couldn't speak nor blink. He looked at you with a bored expression.  You stood up not receiving any help from the maroon hair man.

What a gentleman!

You blinked at him. "What?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked you.

"Your eyes..."You trailed off.

"What about my eyes?"

"They're exactly the color as mine." You stared at his eyes as he stared at yours. For a moment you had a headache you closed your eyes because of the pain and when you opened them you saw his eyes were matching red.

What!?

You quickly took out your mirror and examined your eyes. They were back to (y/e/c)!

"I better go! Bye!" You quickly run away going to your house, leaving the boy confused.

~ Next day ~

You're at your school and your friends were squealing like they're inlove. They kept asking you what's your soulmate's name is.

Heck you don't even know his name so why bother finding him?

But deep down inside you knew you would want to see him again.

"(Name)! (Name)!" You heard one of your friends say.

"Yeah?"

"Someone is looking for you outside from the school gate! Hurry!"

What? It got you confused there, surely if you know the person they would call you or text you. You did as you were told, to go to the schoolgates. When you got there you saw him.

The guy from yesterday! Your soulmate!

You approached him as he was leaning on the gates. "What do you think your doing in here?" You eyes him up and down. He totally goes to a different school!

"Can't i see my soulmate?" His words caught you off guard.

"How did you even find me?" You asked him quite curious. "Do you even know my name?"

"Of course i do, Your name is (Full name).  I have my own ways on finding you. Now come on let's go." He was about to grab your hand but your reflexes were faster so you pulled back before he could grab your hand.

"Wait a minute. I don't go with any strangers especially ones who stalked someone's information just to see where they go to school and then go there just to get them out from their classes."

He looked at you and smirked. "But hey the best part is your not attending some boring class of yours." You were about to tell him how your education is important so before you could he spoke, "Don't worry i got you all covered, sent a message to your principal that you got sick."

He held his hand out for you. You looked at him unsure, he sighed and said, "My name is Rin Matsuoka and I'm a 3rd year student at Samezuka Academy."

You took his hand and shook it. "I'm (Full name) and I'm a 3rd year student at (School).

"So let's go?" He asked you, making sure you feel comfortable around him.

"Yeah.." He guided you out of your school going to who knows wherever you guys are going.

"Um..May is ask where are we-"  You were suddenly cut off by a familliar voice.

"HEY YOU!" You looked back and saw the guy you bumped at yesterday too. He ran going towards you and Rin. Both of you and rin stopped walking and just looked at the guy who was now infront of both of you, panting due to running.

"Um.." you say but was cut off when he held his index finger to you signaling you to stop for a moment.

Once he was okay, He looked at you and Rin. "I mean it was yesterday and now you've found him already!?" He was shocked.

You shrug at him.

Maybe faith has it's own way on telling you that 'No worries darling, I found your soulmate for you'

Author's Note: HALLOOOOO :3 I got this idea from a one shot from tumblr! So clearly i don't own the theme or shit just the plot :) This was requested by @In_love_with_Kid. Thank you for requesting! I'm sorry that i suck at updating recently but ya' know i have a lot of one shots written but not finished and I don't even know why I'm not finishing them. I'm a lazy ass so hopefully I'll finish all your requests! :)

Sorry if there are some mistakes. THIS IS UNEDITED, 3am.