Chapter 2

Hey everyone, sorry this chapter took so long to update but I went to a conference for Down Syndrome in Washington D.C. And got distracted at the siblings part of it.

When I got home I wrote this up as quickly as I could so there might be some spelling mistakes but I'll do my best to avoid them.(there might also be grammar mistakes).

Thanks! :):):)

(still Kayla's P.O.V.)

I felt a small shock flow through my arm and I shot up, alert of my surroundings.

I relaxed when I remembered that it was just my watch and I smiled at myself because I did this every morning and I couldn't help it.

I slid out of bed and walked over to my dresser.

I began to look for an outfit that wouldn't impress our 'new friends' because the last thing I wanted was for them to be coming after me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and without thinking I grabbed and twisted it behind the person's back.

" Ow," I heard a feminine voice yelp and I gasped.

" Oh shit, Allison are you okay?" I asked her as I let go of her wrist and she brought it to her chest before turning to look at me.

" What the hell just happened," she whispered to me.

" I came near flipping you because you scared the crap out of me," I said back and she smiled back shyly.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just got up to take a shower and get ready for school," she said and I chuckled.

Allison and I had figured out that if we both got up a half hour earlier than the other two girls so we could all get ready in time for school.

Rachel and Stella knew that we did this but they weren't complaining, they got to sleep in an extra 30 minutes.

" Watcha gonna wear," she said sweetly and I grimaced.

" Anything that doesn't catch the boys' eyes," I said and she laughed loudly then clapped her hand over her mouth.

We both looked over at Rachel and Stella and I stifled a laugh when I saw that they were both still sound asleep.

I turned back to Allison and saw that she was biting back laughter as well.

" You know, it's a good thing and a bad thing that those two are such deep sleepers," she muttered and I heard the laughter in her voice.

" Yeah, good because if not we would be waking them up almost every morning but the bad thing is that it makes them awful spies because if an assassin broke in they could kill them before they were any the wiser," I said sadly.

" Yes, but that's why we are here," Allison said and I nodded in agreement before turning back to my first crisis.

" How about this," Allison said, holding up one of my old soccer jerseys and I smiled.

" Thank you, that will work perfectly," I said as I took it from her and pulled out some jeans.

I thanked Allison again before heading into the bathroom.

I slipped my pajamas off then stepped into the hot, pounding water.

I looked around then swore when I saw that I had forgotten my shampoo in the other bathroom when II took a shower this morning.

I didn't feel like stopping my shower and banging on the other bathroom door so I just used Rachel"s.

" She is going to kill me," I muttered as I rinsed my hair.