Lusamine - "Ash... Calm down." She softly said and she put the tranquilizer sniper on the ground which Ash was a little calm before he turn back into his rampage by roaring at her.

The pilot fired the M16A1's bullets at Ash who turn around and he used his talon to toss Andreas on a grate which he grab the pilot and toss him across the room until suddenly, the bullets hit the bomb which Lusamine panicked instantly.

Lusamine - "OH SH-!" The bomb exploded creating a large hole on the right side and one of the bullets hit the pilot's head who is piloting the plane and the pilot died which made the plane go down.

Cynthia - "Mom!" Lusamine grab her daughters hand and she gives them a parachute backpack. Lusamine opened the plane door as she tells them to get out of the plane but they refused at first until Lusamine said sorry to them which they said why she was sorry and Lusamine replied by throwing them off the plane and she noticed Andreas was still unconscious.

Lusamine - "Goddammit, Andreas!" She curse as she was trying to put the parachute backpack on him but a cuff was around his arm which she managed to break it off.

Black Fury roar and tries to fired a Flamethrower but a crate hit his face causing the Hybrid to hit the wall and tried to get to them as Lusamine and Andreas got off the plane with the unconscious Andreas on her. He wokes up and look around surprised.

Andreas - "Holy, shit!!"

Lusamine - "You're welcome!!" She replied back and she pulled the lever on the parachute backpack's right side which Andreas scream and Lusamine lose her support until she finally pulled the lever on her own parachute bag.

The plane crash into the ground making it exploded and Lusamine looks the inferno plane with a bit of sadness.

Lusamine - "I'm sorry, kid..."

After a while, they were searching for the body of Ash but the body was nowhere to be seen and they were confused why they weren't able to find the body.

Cynthia - "Where's the body?" She said and Lusamine look at the burned plane which she look at them.

Lusamine - "There isn't one. He's wounded but he survived the crash." She said as Andreas appear.

Andreas - "And I got no signal. I'm gonna see if I can find a radio and get it working. Once DoD figures out your friend survived that crash, they're gonna have questions for you all." He said.

Lusamine - "What about Team Rocket HQ in Jubilife City? They know a hell of a lot more about this than we do."

Andreas - "Well, the FBI's is checking on them, listen, do me a favor. Don't meander off too far." Andreas said before walking away until he paused.

Andreas - "Oh, Lusamine." She lower her head and put her hands on her hips

Lusamine - "Yeah?" Andreas turn around with a smile.

Andreas - "Thank you for saving this old cowboy's life." Lusamine look at him with a smile.

Lusamine - "Well, even assholes deserve a second chance." Andreas grin widely.

Andreas - "Like my grandpappy always said, us assholes gotta stick together as always." They both chuckled before Andreas turned away and walked to find a radio.

Giovanni - "Honey, you won't believe this. The weakass survived." He said and shows her wife that Ash got out of the inferno plane and flies away.

Domino - "Yes. And so did Lusamine Shirona and her family." Domino said and she got up then multiple FBI appear with their commander.

Domino - "I'm Domino Carter, husband of Jack Carter and ex-husband of Giovanni Sakaki." Giovanni eyes widened in horror and Domino grin widely.

Lee - "Agent Lee, FBI. This is a letter from our boss and we'll take everything from your lab and destroyed them due to your crime syndicate's problem."

Domino - "Yes. You may take our equipments on our laboratory." They left and Giovanni punch Domino left cheek.

Giovanni - "How dare you?! How dare you dating my damn co-worker?!!" Domino pulled out a USP from her trench coat pocket and shot three bullets on Giovanni's left leg then right leg causing him to groan in pain and collapsed holding both his bleeding legs.

Jack - "Hi, honey." Jack said from Domino's behind and she smile then turned around and kiss her husband with passion.

Domino - "Hi, you sexy son of a b_&ch." She seducing whisper on his ear and Jack chuckled before pulling out a Makarov PM.

Jack - "Shall we?" Domino nodded and both she and her husband fired all the bullets at Giovanni's head repeatedly.