Becoming Ivar's Part 2

Warning: Mature Content

Both of Ivar's hands drop, wrapping around my thighs and pushing me onto the table behind me. I grab him by the back of the neck and pull his mouth to mine. We both sigh into the kiss, starting slowly but building passion. One of Ivar's hands creeps up my body, grabbing at my breast before pulling at the top of my dress, loosening it. He breaks away, taking his soft lips from mine. I open my eyes and watch as he pulls his tunic over his head, throwing it to the floor. His eyes rake over me hungrily.

"I've wanted to take you since I first saw you, Signy. You're mine." He says, barring his teeth slightly and possessively. "Your father already agreed in the great hall. Say you'll have me." He says as his hands work the back of my dress, pulling the sleeves off my arm and pulling my dress to my waist. He doesn't wait for my answer before reconnecting our mouths. His hands work at my dress, pulling it down my body. I lift my butt slightly, giving him room to pull it down. He smiles into the kiss and places a hand on my hips.

"Do that again" he says between kisses, digging his fingers into my skin. I lift my butt slightly, and his hand slips down onto my sex. I let out a breath, audibly moaning. His fingers trace my slit, slowly pushing their way onto my sex. His finger traced slow circles around my clit, his tongue entering my mouth.

"Say you're mine" he says again into the kiss.

I lean my head back, letting his mouth fall to my neck. My naked body arches back as his fingers continue to rub me, his mouth now exploring my bare chest and exposed breasts. His tongue flicks over my nipple and he bites down gently, causing me to slightly jump. I let out a groan as I feel his fingers leave my sex. He snatches my faces once more, forcing me to look at him. He locks eyes with me as he drags his fingers over my lips, silently ordering me to open my mouth. I part my lips and he traces the fingers that were just pleasuring me over my tongue, making me taste myself. He pulls back suddenly, taking a few steps. I now sit totally naked on the table as I watch him move. The moonlight and fire glow illuminates his tan skin, complimenting every dip and contour of his hard, muscled body. His pants hang untied, loose around his groin. I can feel myself aching for him.

"I won't ask again" he says. His eyes change. He looks so eager, but also so hopeful.

I hop off the table and step towards him, looking from the bulge in his pants to his eyes.

"I'm yours, Ivar." I say gently but surely

"You agree to be my wife? To be queen? Say it. Say you agree to marry ME, and to become MY queen. Say my name." He says with fire. I can feel myself soaking for him. He radiates dominance.

"I agree to be YOUR wife, Ivar the boneless, son of Ragnar Lothbrok. I agree to be YOUR Queen, my King." I stare deep into his eyes, never breaking contact. He grabs my face, kissing me deeply. He let's go, pointing towards the bed.

"Go. Sit." He orders with a smile. I turn around and he slaps my ass as I walk away. I can't believe this is happening. Ivar braces himself before walking around the room, putting out most of the torches. I lay on my stomach and cross my legs, poking my bare backside out for him to see. He finally comes to the bed and sits. I turn and look at him over my shoulder and smirk, one of his hands travels up my leg and to my ass. He grabs and handful and smiles at me before turning back around. He takes his braces off his legs and props them against the wall before moving his legs on the bed. I wait patiently and sigh as I imagine what's to come. When he's finally situated on the bed, he grabs my ass again, this time more roughly. I flip over and sit up on my knees, smiling at him.

"You are..." he begins to say but doesn't finish as his eyes roam my body. I move a little closer as his hands reach out to explore me. He traces the curves of my body while we watch one another, not saying a word. Finally he grabs me, pulling me in his lap. As I straddle him, he sits up, our bare torso's touching. I let out a sigh of pleasure at the contact, having imagined this exact moment for months. We finally kiss again, this time more passionately. Our tongues stroke one another's and our hips begin to grind as the heat picks up. He bulge in his pants is very large, and the friction against me is already making me feel good.

"Are you ready? Despite the rumors, I can really take you as mine, Princess." Ivar whispers seductively between kisses.

"I never doubted you, my King." I whisper back, pulling away to look into his eyes. He smiles big and brightly.

"Come here, I want to fuck you already." He says with a laugh, pulling me by my neck back to his mouth. As we kiss I reach for his pants, pulling them down slightly to free his impressive member. I look down and practically drool on myself. Of course even his dick is perfect. What he lacks is more than made up for by what he has. He smirks at me, taking pleasure at my shocked face. I take him in my hands, pumping a few times. He reaches for the tables on either side of us, gripping them as he rests back against the headboard of the bed.

"Fuck, Signy." He says with straggled breath. I can hardly contain myself as I watch his beautiful mouth part in pleasure. I remove my hand and position myself above him, not moving until he looked at me. We locked eyes as I bit my lip, craving the feeling of him inside of me. He looks back up at me, his eyes heading straight for my bottom lip. He leans in and grazes my lips with his tongue before biting my bottom lip, taking it from my teeth and pulling it into his. He let's go and pulls back, lust clouding his eyes.

"I told you not to do that" he says through his teeth.

At that moment, I slide myself down on to him. We both gasp at the feeling. I clench myself around him as he fills me completely, already hitting parts of me that make me feel it down to my toes.

"Ivar" I moan as he takes my waist in his hands, gently guiding me up. I slide back down onto him, finding a rhythm. One of his hands pushes my hair away from my neck, replacing it with his teeth. He bites and kisses at the skin, leaving it swollen and red. We pick up the pace as we kiss, now finding a hard and fast rhythm. His hands go back to the tables, gripping until his knuckles turn white. He throws his head back again, letting out groans that bring me to the edge. I lean back, resting my hands on the bed behind me. I continue to bounce hard, edging me further and further. My breasts bounce up and down on my chest as I move on him, now grinding on him as he curses my name under his breath.

"Ivar im going to come" I manage to cry out over the sound of our bodies crashing into one another. My body begins to surge with pleasure as I cry out his name. Ivar grabs my hips as he comes with me, pushing me as far down onto him as I can, finishing deep inside of me. I lurched forward into his chest, and his hands come down to my bare back. He begins tracing lines up and down, kissing my shoulders. My head rests on his chest as I catch my breath.

"Look at me" he says, his voice softer than I've ever heard. "Are you sure this is what you want?" He says, meeting eyes once again.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." I say, kissing him sweetly. He pulls the blanket over our bodies and rests further into the bed. I move the lower half of my body onto the bed, but keep my head on his chest.

"My Queen" I hear him whisper into my hair just before I drift off into sleep.

—————-

A/N

Hey hi hello. I think I'm going to do a Part 3 to this. I want to do a wedding imagine, so why not Ivar and Signy? We can have more straight to the point steamy mcmood time with them. Keep an eye out.